Lets Role-play the whole Matrix Trilogy

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
Rafety Seasons
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Rafety Seasons »

Apollo wrote:Are the chracters we have, i believe we would need a Morpheus, Trinity, Oracle, Merovingian, Architect (cameo probably)

You may have noticed i have b/i/u 2 of the names of the carecters
I dont care wich one of those two I am.

Well, actually i would rather be morpheus but... being the boss of both felixes would be cool.
Felix
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by Felix »

Might I pose the question that perhaps we'd need someone a little (lot) more mature to play either of these characters? And I gotta admit... I don't fancy being employed by someone who writes in text talk. ^^;; I mean, the Merv -wrote- the Twins! If he writes text, what the hell does that say for my programming??! XD

*sigh* And I'll try not to giggle about Morpheus too much... ^^;;

Tell me that good spelling/punctuation/grammar are a prerequisite for -any- leading character? -Please-?! ^^;; and on that note I point out to Neo - The word's forth, honey, not fourth ^^; Sorry for pointing this out but I noticed it and it bugged me. Snap at me if you ever see mistakes in my writing, please. ^-^;;v
Rafety Seasons
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Rafety Seasons »

*growls angrily*

ive been thinking, has anyone chosen kidd?

(you should no who he is)
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

Would anyone want to be Kid?
Rafety Seasons
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Rafety Seasons »

well... if no ones taken him... me?