Lets Role-play the whole Matrix Trilogy

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
Agent-Smith
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Lets Role-play the whole Matrix Trilogy

Post by Agent-Smith »

I have an idea which would be different but im sure it will be very fun to play along while in the matrix story, and possibly expand it beyond the end of the revolutions, we'll see.

How it works: you can pick which one you want to be for the ENTIRE role play and beyond.

Whats the point?: The point of the role-play story which I'm about to create is to make the matrix more interesting by giving a chance to anybody who is willing to join, and opportunity to say or do something (depends which character you want to be) and change the story. The changes will affect future story line. Thats what makes it interesting.
First, I will need some people to join in, or this will not work as well. Then we will all begin from the first matrix movie and see what changes or different scenarios we can re-live, depends what we say or do.

Remember, choose the character you want to be with and act with through out this whole story line.
Possible characters to choose from: (If there is a character that is missing and you want it, please let me know, thanks.)

The characters can be normal people (i.e nurse, police, firefighter, etc. which know about the matrix in this case).

Pick any character you want.

I will be The Ships Operater ( you will all have to ask me to enter the matrix and what next I can do (such as load weapons, etc.). I will be giving you all mission objectives and you can then take it and develop the story as you like.

My job is to be the operator of the ship Nexus, my nick name is Lock.

Choose one.
I was compelled to stay- compelled to disobey. And right now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free
thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

Im up for it.
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
Mr0624
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Re: Lets Role-play the whole Matrix Trilogy

Post by Mr0624 »

Agent-Smith wrote:
Remember, choose the character you want to be with and act with through out this whole story line.
Possible characters to choose from: (If there is a character that is missing and you want it, please let me know, thanks.)

The characters can be normal people (i.e nurse, police, firefighter, etc. which know about the matrix in this case).

Choose one.
wth do you mean. I can choose any real character from the movie or from real life or only people from real life? If i can be someone from the matrix..i'll be..Morpheus. If I have to be someone from regular life..i'll be a standard computer geek.
Buckle up dorthy cuz' kansas is going bye-bye. -Matrix
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Re: Lets Role-play the whole Matrix Trilogy

Post by Apollo »

Mr0624 wrote:
Agent-Smith wrote:

Choose one.
wth do you mean. I can choose any real character from the movie or from real life or only people from real life? If i can be someone from the matrix.
If that is the case i'll happily take the role of Neo, important part, don't say a lot and is there a lot, i could do that....
thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

I call dibs on Sycth.
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
Mr0624
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Mr0624 »

Now we've gotta get at least three more people, minimum.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

If this works out right... I'll be Smith.

(funny, I'd think that "Agent Smith" would choose Agent Smith... O.o)
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
Mr0624
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Mr0624 »

What characters that we absolutely need do we not have listed..let's see..i'll post back later and see what we need.
Mr0624
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Mr0624 »

We need trinity. Btw, agentsmith (user) sry if i feel like i am taking this thing over..i'm excited...heheh.
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

An Oracle and a Merovingian would help greatly aswell
thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

I dont know if its importent but having a Tank would be nice.
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
Mr0624
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Mr0624 »

Looks like we need 2 or 3 people then. I think i know a friend who actually isn't in the forums yet but loves matrix role-playing...i'll see if he'll join.
Mr0624
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Mr0624 »

Where we starting operator? Send us in.
Agent-Smith
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Agent-Smith »

Ok, im sorry that i didn't respond for a while but ill be more active in the future. Now, I will allow a Tank to be my helper in program, clothing, weapon uploads and more. If any of you have a idea, like where should we start or where to go or what to do, please feel free to build on the storyline. Keep in mind, we are beginning from the first matrix movie, but we can alter our destinations and courses. Our current mission is to seek out and find potentials to free their minds. If we have to return back to Zion at anytime for any reason, ill let you know.
I was compelled to stay- compelled to disobey. And right now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free
Felix
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by Felix »

Omg awesome idea!!

Can I be either one or both of the twins? ;p