matrix: the new prophecy

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
parky
Zion Inhabitant
Zion Inhabitant

matrix: the new prophecy

Post by parky »

THE MATRIX: THE NEW PROPHECY
Part 1: the x
Shenzu was middle aged Chinese man whose mind had been freed when he was young. He had been part of a ships crew for most of his life until he became the captain. He became the captain when his crew was killed on a mission and he was the only survivor. Shortly after a new prophecy was made by the oracle that the one would return soon. Shenzu decided like Morpheus did, to search for the one.

Shenzu sent a message throughout Zion asking for crew member son his ship, the meteor. Only two people came to him. The first was a tall black man called mec. He was an operator who had worked on many different ships. The second was a young boy aged about 17 called Leon.
2 days later the ship and crew were ready for take off. They would find potentials to be members of their crew and who could possibly be the one. Their first finding was a man known only as x. he had left his home in England when he was 18 and opened up his own martial arts dojo where he trained for 3 years until he disappeared and no-one saw him again.
Now he 28 and had been training in martial arts up in the mountains on his own. He thought life was boring and that he had to get away from everyday life.

On a cold winter day x trained like on any other day. He stopped for a rest and took a drink. A knock came from the door and x went to answer it. He opened the door and a man in a black suit was stood there.
“What do you want?” x asked
“You’re going to have to come with me Mr.x” the man said
“How do you know my name, who are you, what do you want with me?” x asked
“I cannot tell you any of that now but if you come with me you will find out” the man said
“I’m not going anywhere” x told him
“then I’m afraid the only option is to kill you” the man said as he put his hand into his jacket and pulled out a gun. X was quick to react and kicked the gun out of his hand then kicked him back. The man came back at him and punched at x who dodged it then turned round and ran towards the wall he jumped at the wall and kicked off it, spun round and kicked the man in the chest who fell back onto the floor. X grabbed a sword from the wall and swung it at the man who dodged then kicked the sword out of his hands. The man caught it and swung it at x who only just managed to get out of the way.
X was kicked back and was on the floor and as the man went in for the kill the sword was shot out of his hands and barely missed x as it hit the floor.
Another man ran in and did a flying kick on the man who went through the wall of the house.
“Ask questions later, I’m shenzu and that was an agent, come with me quickly”.

comments appreciated :D
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Quite a lack of a background... how did he become unplugged, what time period does this take place?

And please double space the paragraphs so it's easier on the eyes.
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
parky
Zion Inhabitant
Zion Inhabitant

Post by parky »

ill get to how he became unplugged in part 2.

and is set about 30 years after revolutions.
syntax
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina

Post by syntax »

Assuming that English isn't your first language, I'd make it a point to brush up on it if I were you. I myself am no stranger to typos, but you seriously need to look into such corrections.
I'm going back to the matrix and I want you to come with me.
-Duo

www.myspace.com/plotholes
Agent-Smith
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Agent-Smith »

Mr. Parky surprised to see me? Im just kidding, but i do agree with the spelling factor, you should try and proof read it, at least once. good thought.
I was compelled to stay- compelled to disobey. And right now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free
Rafety Seasons
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Rafety Seasons »

30 YEARS AFTER!!!!
INSANITY INSANITY INSANITY!!!!

"Zion, Zion, its over, Zion, its over, the war is over, the war is over Zion, the war is over!"

Jesus Christ, your lack of history knowledge apalls me...!
Felix
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by Felix »

Uhm... maybe the guy's just trying to have a little fun? This is a FANFICTION forum, Rafety, not a history exam.

Hmm... I'd say less about the spelling, more about the grammar. And if you'd like a great tip on how to make your fanfiction look more impressive and gripping, go for details. Talk about the expression on the guy's face, or the colour of someone's hair... just describe as much as your possibly can. It makes it look prettier ^_^
MaRiO mAtRiX
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by MaRiO mAtRiX »

syntax wrote:Assuming that English isn't your first language, I'd make it a point to brush up on it if I were you. I myself am no stranger to typos, but you seriously need to look into such corrections.
True, it drew my attention away to be honest. I like the idea, but just go back and make correction if possible, so it could be a smooth read. ;)
furiousangel92
Ship Captain
Ship Captain

Post by furiousangel92 »

welll spell check would be nice double space in between the paragraphs. Did you write this stroty urself?
"The orcle told me that i would fall in love and that,that man...the man that i loved would be the one"

-Trinity(The Matrix 1999)