matrix : the new prophecy part 2

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
parky
Zion Inhabitant
Zion Inhabitant

matrix : the new prophecy part 2

Post by parky »

Part 2: the oracle

“Because you’ve been training in martial arts most of your life we can skip most of the training” mec told x
“Do we have to do it now, I still don’t feel right, I feel different” x said
“That’s because we’ve rebuilt your body, when you start the training you’ll feel fine” mec said
“Ok let’s do it then” x said
“Lets start with some combat training, I know you already know most fighting styles but this is different” mec said

6 hours later x had learnt every fighting style and weapon use there was that he didn’t already know. The next day he was ready to see the oracle.
“Jack us in mec” shenzu said
“Ok careful though there’s a lot of exiles around the area you’re going to” mec told them.
X had learnt about the war that ended 30 years ago and the war that had started in the mega city between the zionites, exiles and machines.

“We’re in” shenzu said
They were in a large room that looked like a garage. There was a black bmw in the centre of the room.
“Let’s go” shenzu said as he unlocked the car. “Leon, you drive”
Leon got in the car and started up the car. Shenzu and x sat in the back.
“Remember what the oracle tells you is only for you to hear and no-one else” shenzu told x.
“Ok” x replied
When they arrived at the house. Seraph answered the door and said “come in”

They walked in and seraph told shenzu and Leon to wait in the front room.
X walked into the kitchen where the oracle sat with a cigarette in her hand. “Come in and take a seat” the oracle said
X walked in and sat down
“You have something to ask me don’t you” the oracle said
“Why am I here?” x asked
“You are here to receive information about your future, and I have to tell you its very important so listen carefully” the oracle said “shenzu has told you about the prophecy about searching for the one. I’m not sure why it happened like this but you could be him”
“What do you mean I could be?” x asked
“I’m saying it will either be you or someone else I just don’t know but we’ll have to wait and see” the oracle said
As they left mec called shenzu.
“Shenzu we got agents waiting outside” mec said
“Is there another way out?” shenzu asked
“You can take the back door” the oracle said
They ran to the other end of the hall just as the agents came through the door.
“I’ll hold them off” seraph said and began fighting the agents.

Leon opened the back door and saw more agents in front of him. Shenzu shoved them back and they ran past the agents. They jumped over a gate at the side and ran down a path to get back to the front. They got in their car quickly and x took the wheel. Suddenly they heard sirens and Leon and shenzu loaded their guns. As two police cars came behind them they noticed that agents were driving them. Leon and shenzu began to shoot at the cars but the agents kept ramming them.
“Aim for the petrol tanks” shenzu said as x swerved the car round a corner.
They managed to pop the tires on one of the cars but the other continued to chase them.
“Leon take the wheel” x said as he opened the sunroof then he said “shenzu cover me”
Leon started to drive as x climbed out of the sunroof. The agent in the other car shot at him and he jumped towards it. He landed on the bonnet then kicked the front window in and jumped off as the driver lost control. Leon reversed and x got in they drove back to safe house where they jacked out.
syntax
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina

Post by syntax »

I'm sure this story is very exciting to you (the way it plays in your mind), but trust me, slow it down and try and tell it as best you can. Don't get too caught up in the action that you fail to let the rest of us in on the story and plot line itself. I know it's hard, but try.
I'm going back to the matrix and I want you to come with me.
-Duo

www.myspace.com/plotholes
Rafety Seasons
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Rafety Seasons »

I dont mean to be rude, but there can be only one The One per matrix.

INSANITY INSANITY INSANITY!!!

lmfao
Felix
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by Felix »

If you think you're gonna sound rude, then shut up and don't say it. =p

Poor guy... you know, Parky, if you ever want your stuff proofed, send it over to me. I beta all the time, and I've been writing this stuff for years. Only if you want to, mind. You might learn some good fanfiction techniques from me... ^_~v
Rafety Seasons
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Rafety Seasons »

Grrr...
Felix
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by Felix »

...*laugh* Play nice, Rafety...