Matrix 4 : here's my different ideas

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
I'll Be You
Hacker
Hacker

Matrix 4 : here's my different ideas

Post by I'll Be You »

Matrix: Rehabilitation

After the final battle and apparent death of Neo, he awakes in a sudden panic. Looks around his old familiar bedroom surroundings and realizes it must have all been a bad dream. We follow Mr. Anderson throughout his average day to day working life as elements of his dream are reminding him of his growing insanity and dellusionment. After long consideration he decides to consult a mental therapist about his concerns with the dream. He is diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and is given the choice of two forms of medication - the red pills or the blue pills. Just at that moment the doctor transforms into agent Smith and in absolute shock Mr Anderson suffers a fatal heart attack. The End

(feel free to change some small parts of the story if you want)

Matrix: Reflections

About the idea of the different fates of the one. After he dies, the events of the first 3 movies only become a singular fate and Neo is able to see this path clearly. He is still very much alive, he learns that survival is not restricted to the body nor the mind. He in turn is reborn, free from human the restriction of human form. Unsure if he is dead or born again. He exists in a world where everything possible is brought before his eyes. He sees himself wandering through dreams/memories. Seeing himself as a young boy where his surroundings and family conspire and close in on his world. He encounters a place where 'neo' has become a legend through the entire society. Now all purpose seems lost and it is up to him to find meaning and survive to find his way. He becomes faced again with the choice of swallowing the red pill which he now knows will swallow with it the reality of the apocalyptic machine world and the war. But will he now choose to follow the same path, knowing where it will lead, and how much it really matters?

(Yeah, I know it's crap but I'm just throwing ideas out there)

:mad: