SCRIPT: SCENE 1 & 2

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

:? what? :?

i didnt ask you to fix anything!

Re: SCRIPT: SCENE 1 & 2

Post by Guest »

Trix wrote:Matrix code starts filing down the screen, we move through it into darkness, the camera pulls out, the darkness is the shadow of a figure, a teenage girl, her back is towards us, she is sitting at a computer desk, drinking pop and picking at peanut buttered toast. We move over her shoulder to the screen. She is working on DOS through Command Prompt, probably on a new program. We hear a BELL coming from the speakers. She opens up a window for a chat room;
##RIFF has logged ON##
The following conversation takes place
Riff: Heya, darling, what's up?
Trix: N/M, finishing up with that new virus Tom asked me to work on.
Trix: What about you?
Riff: Acctually, I was just about to go to bed. I might need to stay up if Rob comes on in the next two minutes, tho.
Another window appears, showing that a Tom has logged on in another program.
Trix: Well, he just logged on, so ur screwed...
Woman (v.o): Elisia? Are you still up? I told you to go to bed ten minutes ago! Turn off the computer and get to sleep!
Trix: Damm, mom caught me, g2g, see you at school tomorrow
Riff: I'll meet you at your locker normal time, right?
Trix: Yeah, till then, night luv.
##TRIX has logged OFF##
Trix/Elisia turns off the monitor and climbs into bed. The camera moves and zooms into the clock. Its red numbers suddenly changing to 1:01
*End of scene 1*

*scene 2*

A locker door slams shut, camera angle on the side of the door. The closed door reveals a teenage boy leaning on the other lockers, looking towards a person too close to the camera to be in the angle. This is Riff. The camera pulls out to reveal Trix is the one that closed the locker.
Trix: I'm so tired, I can't wait for the weekend; I am so going to go buy that new laptop I've been saving for. My mom is getting mad at me because everything I do seems to mess up our computer... it\'s a piece of crap
Riff (distracted): Mmmmhmmm...
Trix: Wake up, sleepy head, whatcha thinking about?
Riff: Huh? Oh, sorry, I'm just somewhere else.
Trix: And where would that be?
Riff: Elisia, don't freak out about what I\'m going to tell you.
Trix: Don't call me that, you hate it when I call you James, and I won't freak out, either.
Riff: Well, when you logged off last night, something happened. This guy logged on and started talking to me, about how I was missing something, but yet I still felt it. He also knew a lot about me, he started to list things that he knew, one of them was you.
Trix: Me?
Riff: Yeah, it's weird, I know
Trix: Did he say anything specific?
Riff: He said he wanted to meet me tonight
Trix: What? No! I won\'t let you!
Riff: Come on Trix, I have to. This guy knows something, and I have to know what it is.
Trix: I dunno about this... alright, go, but I want to know everything.
Riff: I don't know if I'll be able to.
Trix: Riff...
Riff: Trix, I have to go and see him. You can't stop me.
Trix: I'll...
Riff: And you won\'t tell anyone, promise?
The school bell RINGS
Riff: I'll see you later.
Riff walks away from Trix quickly towards his next class. Trix stands there as the hallway clears, stunned
*end of scene 2*

Please give us your feedback

Luv, Trix

Edit: If you have any comments, PM me thanks!
Great potentional, I sense. What is the script of your project?
Matrix Mythologies: TriX?