The Matrix: What If... Ch. 8

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
zed
Infantry Soldier
Infantry Soldier

The Matrix: What If... Ch. 8

Post by zed »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neo took the red pill.

Morpheus took Neo to the back room with Apoc, Switch, Trinity, and Cypher.

"Find him Apoc." Morpheus said. Apoc couldn't find Neo's body, and after several attemps, he tried using other procedures.

"Captain, its like he's just plugged in and that's it." Apoc explained.

All of the sudden, Morpheus' phone rang.

"It's Seraph," Morpheus said, "He says to bring Neo to the Oracle now, and the rest of us."

"Hmm, this is strange," Trinity said. "Morpheus, do you think it had anything to do with the fail-safe?" She whispered.

"I don't know Trinity, but we should get going."

In the Oracle's appartment, she first spoke to Neo alone.

"I know you know who I am, Neo, and I know you know what you are. One question I have is this: Why is the Matrix back?" The Oracle questioned.

Neo was surprised by this question, because the Matrix was reset, along with all the minds and programs. Why the Oracle knew he had no idea.

"How do you know this?"

"I know because I have to. I have eyes and ears all over the Matrix, many cannot be seen or detected." The Oracle said.

"Ok, I will tell you what happened at the Source."

The fact that Neo had actually talked to the Source made her nervous. The Source was as decieving as Satan and lies for anything. She now saw that this war was becoming more complicated than anything Machinekind or mankind has or ever will see...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is purpose that created us- purpose that connects us-purpose that pulls us-that guides us-that drives us-it is purpose that defines-purpose that binds us.