The dream rewritten and continued

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
Seraphim
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

The dream rewritten and continued

Post by Seraphim »

I'm working on a rewrite on my story and I'm going to continue on it if anyone is interested.

ad icin evoc deht...
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

yip man,
I'd like to read your story - guess you didn't like where I took the storyline. eh? :lol: I was hoping that we were posting story lines in order that, as a group, we could write a story ( ies) together - yikes, certainly didn't mean to crash your party :shock:

I felt yours was accessible & i liked it - hope I didn't give you writer cramp as its been quite awhile since you have responded to your first interesting post.

Tell you what. I promise to leave your narrative alone, if you add something the story Troy. Fair or what?
syntax
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina

Post by syntax »

Can't wait to see what you have in mind, Yipman. Looking forward to reading it.
I'm going back to the matrix and I want you to come with me.
-Duo

www.myspace.com/plotholes
Seraphim
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Seraphim »

No I'ts ok boxer no worries I liked the way you continued on it.At the time I did not think to continue it.There will be a new version coming soon and in advance I would like to say for sorry for any grammar errors I am swedish and I can get it wrong sometimes.And I did'nt know that we were supposed to write continuations on each others stories.

ad icin evoc deht...