Proposition

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
Agent-Smith
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Agent-Smith »

Sorry to intrude, but can i join in as well? If so, i need some explanation of what is happening, thanks.
I was compelled to stay- compelled to disobey. And right now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

If you want to really join, then you need to read the story, and then find a way to subtly join in.
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~
Agent-Smith
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Agent-Smith »

ok, but i need some time to read all that, im studying as well.
I was compelled to stay- compelled to disobey. And right now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

We really are in no rush.

~Trix~
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

A few hours later…

Apollo, Cara, Lex, Concent and Syntax make there way through the maze like corridors and halls of Zion before unveiling the large City of Zion, Concent presses the button to call the Elevator

Apollo “Whoa”

Lex “I thought you had been here before”

Apollo “Yeah once but I just saw the Dock I’ve never been down here”

Syntax “Don’t worry, its not as thrilling the second time, good to look at, hard to live in, you’re in E-15 by the way.”

Apollo “Where will you all be?”

Syntax “Concent is A-04, Cara’s C-23, Lex is you’re next door neighbour in E-16, and I’m in B-23 if you need anything, wake up Lex first”

Lex smiles sarcastically

The doors of the Elevator open and the crew get on, the elevator creaks and squeals as it makes it way down each of the levels.

Syntax “Okay this is your stop, see you soon, hopefully”

Lex and Apollo leave the Elevator and proceed along to there rooms

Apollo “So how long have you been on the ship?”

“Few years now”

“You and Devi were close?”

Lex is silent for brief seconds

“Yeah, yeah we were close….if you don’t mind I’d rather not talk about it”

Apollo nods along and changes the subject

“So what you have planned for the rest of the night?”

“My nights just getting started, gonna put this stuff in my room, head down to the bar and have a few drinks”

“There’s a bar in Zion?!”

Lex laughs “Of course there is, what kind of city doesn’t have a bar? Come on you could probably use a good drink”

They put there gear in there rooms and head down to the bar

Lex “Its not the best place to spend you’re nights but it sure beats staying in all night”

They approach the door on A-Level

Lex “Before we go in, I would keep a lid on the act you’re third of the saviour of this City”

“Why?”

“Just trust me, the last thing you want its to be hounded all night for being better at something than they are, just to be safe, its not like you can kung-fu their ass if they come near you”

Lex opens the door and walks in followed closely by Apollo, he looks around at the rusted metal filled bar, with only 3 tables, 8 stools and 5 people 3 of which are far from being sober.

((If any of you are wishing to join this would be a nice place to do it))
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

Trix opened her eyes and glanced towards the clock. “9: 24? Have I really been asleep that long?” She opened the door to her apartment and glanced at the world outside. It was buzzing with mothers and children being called into bed by their mothers, men standing in groups, laughing deeply and enjoying themselves, teenagers running around in large groups, and some fortunate few who were walking in blissful pairs.

Trix thought back to Dustin and shook it off. She knew what happened to people who got too close on ships; she had convinced Cara to request to be stationed at a different position just because of that reason. She had only begun to get to know the mother who had separated herself from the Matrix all those years ago, and she didn’t wish for that chance to be taken away again. Her thoughts came to Lex and Devi. She sensed a closeness between the two of them, but neither of them ever confirmed it. A tear escaped from Trix; she had avoided thinking about Devi since she had died.

She wiped it away and closed the door. She took her time to go over to her dresser; she was already late to meet up with the group, what would a few more minutes matter? She picked out the pair of pants that had the least holes in them, and a white tank top that looked as if it had been attacked by moths for the final time. She covered this up with a sweater Cara had given her before she left. It too looked like moths were it’s mortal enemy, but it covered where the holes in the tank top let flesh show through.

Devi’s death came back to haunt her again, it was like her heart had been torn out of her chest. I’m sorry I couldn’t save you, Devi. I’m sorry you had to save us. A cry escaped from her throat and another tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it away and closed her eyes. Collecting a breath, she regained her composure and slowly let it out of her body. Reopening her eyes, she walked over to the mirror to check her appearance; a little red, but nothing that would give her away too badly.

She stepped out of her apartment and closed the door. All the children had gone to bed, the teenagers had disappeared, possibly having found some area of the city they preferred to lurk in for the evening, those adults who were not occupied with children or military duties were relaxing either inside or outside of their apartments. She walked down the walkway, clutching the railing, looking for the closest elevator, which appeared to be 20 doors away from her own apartment. She just wanted everything to go away for one evening. She had been walking with her head down, counting the number of cracking in the concrete as she passed them, but approaching the elevator she looked up. Syntax had come out of an apartment quite close to the elevator, which she presumed was his. His back was towards her, locking the door from the outside.

“Hey!”

He turned and returned her greeting with a warm smile. “Feeling at home yet, Trix?”

“I can’t quite get used to the fact that I have an entire living area to myself”

By now they had both made their way to the elevator; Syntax called the lift. “It’s alright, you’ll get used to it soon enough”

Trix ran her fingers through her hair and let out a sigh, showing obvious stress. “Hey, um… is there any where in this place where I can get royally fucked up?”

Syntax did a double take out of surprise, eyebrows raised; he had never heard her swear before. The shock faded into a laugh. “I know just the place.”

~Trix~
syntax
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina

Post by syntax »

Syntax picked up the bottle from the tabletop and turned it upside down. He filled the shot glass to the top with a clear fermented fluid and slid it across the table to Trix. She waited until he had filled the glass in front of him and set the bottle back down before holding up her shot glass in front of her face in salute of him. “To Devi,” she said.

“To Devi,” Syntax replied, mimicking her movement with his own glass.

Trix knocked back the shot of alcohol in one quick motion, jerking her head back and then returning it to its original position. Turning the glass upside down, she placed in back on the table. Syntax was a little slower with getting his shot down, but he managed nonetheless. The pub they were in was near the dock and was one that was mainly frequented by the hovercraft fleet soldiers. The crowd inside was small and scattered about due to the late hour. “What is this stuff?” Trix said, reaching across the table for the glass bottle that didn’t have any label on it.

“House special,” Syntax said to her. “Bartender’s own secret recipe.”

“It’s good stuff.” She flipped her glass back over and started to pour again. The bottle was nearly empty.

“Hey. C’mon. You can’t let this thing eat you up like this. Devi’s gone. Don’t let her death take you with it.”

“I know,” she said, passing the bottle back to him. Trix emptied her shot glass again while Syntax filled his. He took the last of it. “It’s just a little much to take in right now.”

“I understand.” Syntax knocked back his shot and sat his glass down on the table. “C’mon. Let’s get you back home. The Nexus is pulling out in the morning. First thing.” They both stood up and Trix nearly toppled over trying to get out of the rickety wooden chair she had been sitting in. Syntax had to rush around the small wooden table in order to catch her before she hit the floor. “Whoa. You gotta watch that first step,” he said to her over a small ripple of chuckles.

“I’m okay. Like I said…This is some good stuff.”

Once the two of them boarded the elevator Syntax slammed the side of his fist against the button and they bgan their descent. "So, have you ever lost anyone close to you?" Trix asked him.

"In more ways than one," he replied. "Devi included. I try not to dwell on the loss. I've seen what it does to people and as an operator a lot of the time it's my job to keep those still in the realm of the living alive and well. Anything less on my part would be...well, selfish."

The elevator stopped and Syntax walked her all the way back the her apartment exchanging a much more amusing array of banter along the way. Once they arrived he bid her farewell and goodnight and vanished into the recesses of her home. No sooner than her door had closed, Syntax spotted Despuana heading his way. “What was that about?” he asked Syntax.

“Nothing. Just blowing off some steam. That thing with Devi has everybody a little shaky.”

“You think they’ll be ready for tomorrow?”

“I should think so. These new guys are tougher than they look. I doubt we should have any problems at all.”

Syntax’s confidence in the recent additions to the Nexus’ crew spilled over into Despuana. Maybe he was right. Perhaps he was worried about nothing. “Good. Good. Carry on then.” Syntax watched him leave and was suddenly overtaken with a suspicion that perhaps Despuana was in much need of a drink himself.
I'm going back to the matrix and I want you to come with me.
-Duo

www.myspace.com/plotholes
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Neat.

Who's next?
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

whoever wants to be its somethng of an open forum now, no more orders
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Good. Well Dustin is sleeping... so not much to write about there... and I don't mess with other people's characters unless it's something that I can actually be creative about...
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
parky
Zion Inhabitant
Zion Inhabitant

Post by parky »

hi can i join the crew ive read all the story. can i be a gunner/pilot who likes a challenge when flying or fighting.
parky
Zion Inhabitant
Zion Inhabitant

Post by parky »

heres my characters background:

parky had been training hard all day. he always trained hard. he had trained hard all his life in most of the forms of martial arts there was. he had won several competitions of martial arts and had mastered the weapons used in all of them. as he sat down for a rest a knock came from the door. he opened it and a man in a black suit.
"what do you want" parky asked
"im afraid youll have to come with me mr. parkinson" the man said
"who are you" parky asked
"i cannot tell you now but if you come with me i can help you"
"your one of them arent you ive heard about you your an agent"
at that moment the agent put his hand into his jacket and pulled out a gun. parky reacted quickly and grabbed the agents arm then twisted it and kicked the gun out of his hand. parky kicked the agent out of the doorway buthe was pushed back. parky ran towards a wall and the agent followed he jumped at the wall and bounced of it then kicked the agent. he grabbed a sword from the wall and swung it at the agent who dodged it and went for another attack. the sword was knocked out of his hands and the agent started to hit him. another person came through the door and did a flying kick on the agent who was knocked down and stunned.
"im syntax ask questions later follow me quickly"
and parkys future began.
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

parky wrote:heres my characters background:

parky had been training hard all day. he always trained hard. he had trained hard all his life in most of the forms of martial arts there was. he had won several competitions of martial arts and had mastered the weapons used in all of them. as he sat down for a rest a knock came from the door. he opened it and a man in a black suit.
"what do you want" parky asked
"im afraid youll have to come with me mr. parkinson" the man said
"who are you" parky asked
"i cannot tell you now but if you come with me i can help you"
"your one of them arent you ive heard about you your an agent"
at that moment the agent put his hand into his jacket and pulled out a gun. parky reacted quickly and grabbed the agents arm then twisted it and kicked the gun out of his hand. parky kicked the agent out of the doorway buthe was pushed back. parky ran towards a wall and the agent followed he jumped at the wall and bounced of it then kicked the agent. he grabbed a sword from the wall and swung it at the agent who dodged it and went for another attack. the sword was knocked out of his hands and the agent started to hit him. another person came through the door and did a flying kick on the agent who was knocked down and stunned.
"im syntax ask questions later follow me quickly"
and parkys future began.

Parky.. please read all of the previous posts before posting. We have ignored sudden injected posts such as this before, and it's an appealing choice for this post at the moment. Please notice we are currently in Zion, no where near the Matrix.

~Trix~
parky
Zion Inhabitant
Zion Inhabitant

Post by parky »

i did read all of the previous posts but i was just writing out how my character came to be a member of the nexus crew
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

You have to be enlisted, the entire crew is already been established, you have to work your way in. plus Syntax is the Operator