Tim becomes Seeker I

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
Othy's Revelation
Volunteer
Volunteer

Tim becomes Seeker I

Post by Othy's Revelation »

Tim is an average high school kids with dreams of escaping from his life that is filled with drug addicted paretns and a school with few friends. Those who know him well call him Seeker. Tim was sitting in his 5th period psyc. class one day when he received a call on his cell phone. He answered it, "Hello?" No response. There was no return call number. 2 hours later when he got home he received another call, when he answered the voice on the other line said,
"Seek the truth, follow your hearts desire." Before he could anwser him, he had hung up.
"Follow my heart? What can that mean?" Tim took a drive and found himself on a road he had never been on. He followed it until he came to a lonely street lamp. He pulled up underneath it and got. He sat on the hood of the car and stared up at the stars. Few hours went by and a car drove up and stopped next to him. It did nothin until he came over to it. The rear tinted window rolled down.
"Are you searching for something in the darkness?" Said a voice.
"Yeah, I was told to follow my heart."
"Are you the one who goes by the alias, Seeker?" Asked the voice.
"Are you the one they call, Seeker."
"That I am. Can you help me?" Asked Seeker.
"That I can." Replied the voice. "Get in."
"That I can.
Seeker gets into the black 73' Chevy Camaro. Suicide doors, bucket seats, the works. A light comes on revealing all the passengers.
"I am the one called Night Owl. I heard from a source that you wanted out. I can show you the way out." Said Night Owl.
"How?"
"You are going to have to trust me and my group here. I have two doors. One door can lead to your destiny, the truth. The other can send you right home forgetting this place and these people. Which do you choose?" Asked Night Owl.
"I want to find the truth."
Night Owl nods his head. They pull up to a large abandoned warehouse. They all get out searching the area and go upstairs.
"What I have behind me is what you want and what you dont want. What is it that you really want?"
"The truth." He hands him a blue pill. "Will this hurt?"
"It will be awkward."
He takes the pill. He travels down a long dark hole waking up in a pod of pink slime with cords in him. He breaks out of the slime and the cords snap off him.
There is some truth in your fiction and some fiction in your truth.
Neotron
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Neotron »

Hm. Seems like an adventure for me to join in. To the Avalon!
Seekers are Decepti-jets servin' fo' da Decepticons.

So to get the Decepticon Seeker Tim!
*click*

Dodge this.

BANG!!!!!
Othy's Revelation
Volunteer
Volunteer

The Real World

A large tube sucks Seeker down and he lands in some mucky water. I craft appears over him and a platform is lowered. On the platform are three men from the Camaro. They look different in Seeker's eyes.
"Where am I?" Asks Seeker.
"Home." Replied Lug.
They are raised onto the ship. Once Seeker has regained strength he will begin his training. Everything he once knew will all feel like a dream. The crew members begin to clean him up and make him look half decent in these post-apocalyptic times. Night Owl came over to see how Seeker was doing.
"How is everything?" Asked Night Owl.
"I feel like crap. My body akes why?" Responded Seeker.
"Your body is now only feeling what it is like to feel. You have been living in a dream and I will soon show you. The real world."
Seeker feel asleep. He was taken to a room and lied to rest until morning.
When he awoke, Lug was right there.
"You ready?" Asked Lug.
"Ready for what?"
"The first day of your life."
Lug helps Seeker up. He sits Seeker in a chair. Night Owl comes over and plugs him in.
"Hold on."
The plug goes into Seekers head and he goes into a state of shock and then that state resides to sleep. He opens his eyes in a white room with a chair and couch only.
"Welcome Seeker."
"What is this?"
"It is our loading program. Right now you are in a computer mainframe. Here we can get anything from weapons to vehicles."
"I knew it. I knew this kind of stuff was possible."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I can do anything? I always dreamed of this."
"It apperas now, you can live your dream."

Seeker's true body

Post by Guest »

Me: "So, Seekie, do you enjoy your new body?"

Seeker's new look is: A Starscream jet Transformer body. he looks angered.
Seeker: >_<# Grrrrr....... This ISN'T definatly MY body.

Me: Well then, little Screamie, punch someone in the Camaro, 'kay?
Seeker: Well.... sure. ^_^;;;;;

Seeker, one day, beats up someone without recognizion.
Garred: Goddarnit, who busted me on the head??!?!?!?!?
Neotron
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Neotron »

:D Whoa man! This is better than the real Matrix!

Seeker barfs at the Ship's control panels and the ship goes beserk on control and attack. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"SEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEEERR!!!!!!! :mad: What the hell didja done?" said Lug.
"Ummmm.... :oops: just barfed for a little when we got bored and I've got seasick." Seeker repiled.

" :shock: Humph. Then clean off this mess before we will... *BANG* crash. :? " said Lug as the Camaro crashed on the wall.
*click*

Dodge this.

BANG!!!!!
Othy's Revelation
Volunteer
Volunteer

Seeker Discusses with Ghost about The One

Seeker has been unplugged for six months now and has learned a lot. He is talking with Ghost in his meditation program.
"If I am to be like Neo what do I have to do?" Asks Seeker.
Ghost replies,"No one can be like Neo. Not until we find the next one. He gave his life to end the war between us and the machines."
Seeker looks up to the sky. "The Oracle told me that all things that have a beginning, have an end. Well wouldnt that make that all endings also have a new beginning."
"Yes. When you were freed, did not a part of your life end. Then you started a new beginning. When you die here. You will also start a new beginning. For death is just another path we all must face. The One's path never ends, just finds its way to a new host such as Neo was for The One."
"Ah."
Othy's Revelation
Volunteer
Volunteer

Seeker Gets a unexpected surprise.

"Lug come here."
Lug walks over and sits next to him. "What is it?"
"I've designed a program. But I'm not sure it will work."
"Let me take a look." He scans the screen. "It should work. Nice by the way. Didnt think you would understand the code this early into your release."
"Its been almost a year."
"Most dont get it until a year and a half. Go try it out. I'll load you."
Seeker goes to a load chair. Lug plugs him and loads him up. Seeker calls lug on a cell phone. "I'm in. Load it."
Lug loads Seekers program into the construct program. Seeker has a designed his very own ride, a 1965 GT, hemi, nitro booster, bucket seats, and a boss sound system. Seeker smiles as he sees his design. He is dropped into the Matrix to test out his ride. He pull on to the high way to test out his nitro when three cops cars pull up behind him from outa know where.
"Where the hell did they come from?" He speeds up but the gain. One car pulls up behind him and as he looks over at them they both turn into agents. "Oh no!" He pulls out his AK-47 and blasts away at them. Not a one hits them. Not to mention that his passenger door is shot to hell. "Damn!" He concentrates hard and tries to figure a way out. He begins to swerf back and forth. His phone rings. "I know I got some agents on my tail. Get me an exit."
"I'm working on it good body." Lug types franticly looking for a way out for seeker. "There is an off ramp coming up, exit number 23 take it. Turn right onto Mainline road. About a mile up the road is an abandoned factory. use the ejector seat I installed for you to get to the roof."
'What ejector seat."
"While you were waiting I programed it in. Shoot, behind you." Eject.......................NOW!!!"
Up into the air goes Seeker and on top of the building.
"Where to now."
"Take the fire door to the top floor and find room 245, I'll be waiting."
He gets to the door right before the agent shoots. By the time the agent has reached the room, Seeker has been unloaded.
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

This is my synopsis/analysis :)

Seeker writes his own program very early in his training thereby proving his superiority: a program that puts him into a matrix-esque environment with a self-termination function - short version: Seeker wrote a program that could/will eventually kill him, or anyone else who might casually saunter into his program looking for.... SeekerI, death, a challenge...?

I wonder what kind of natural environment Seeker is a part of that encourages a response via a self-terminating program. Perhaps it is a dangerous place where Seeker I has woken up in.

Meanwhile, Lug has just saved Seeker from killing himself!!!

Maybe I missed it - but how did he become Seeker I , and who was the prototype named Seeker?

:shock:
Othy's Revelation
Volunteer
Volunteer

Seeker I explained

When I 1st started writting this Seeker I was just suppose to be the first chapter in this whole thing. His name is just Seeker not Seeker I. Does that help you Boxer R65?
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

Seeker (chapter 1) - ok- i get it.

Cool name - Seeker - where did you get it from?
Othy's Revelation
Volunteer
Volunteer

Origin of the name Seeker

It just came to me like a lot of things.