The Siobahn

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

The Siobahn

Post by Trug »

Drake opened his eyes and saw nothing. Surrounded by darkness, he stood up shakily. "Hello?" He said. No answer came to him. Eventually, his eyes adjusted to the darkness, and he found himself on the loading dock of his ship. "Lillith? Liege? Where is everyone?" He cried out. "D.. Drake?" a raspy voice called. "Lillith! Where are you?" He whispered. "Over here."
(Gotta tranfer computers.)
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

"Over here." Lillith rasped. Drake made his way to her, and saw where she was.

"Wha... what happened." She asked. "The ship crashed, someone hacked into our EMP and activated it. We are lucky to be alive," He whispered into her ear, "do you know what happened to everyone else?" She moved her eyes to see around the room. He always loved her eyes. Bright blue, almost white. The kind of eyes that could stare right into your soul, and the kind that can melt away your worries.

"Come on, Lilly, what do you see?" She put her hand on the back of his head, pulled his ear to her face, and said, "Heracio is pinned under a computer, dead. Liege is alive, but unconcious, and I am dying."

"No! Don't say that. You aren't going to die! I won't let you." Drake cried. Lillith tilted her head down, and saw what she already knew was there. That was when Drake saw it. There was a large gash going through her side, very deep.

"You know I can't change what I see, I can only see them. I am sorry, Drake, but I am going to die." She said very calmly. Drake burst into tears, and stayed by her side until she went limp.

Drake trudged to the main deck, and saw Liege there, passed out like Lillith said. He knelt down and shook Liege awake. When he regained conciousness, he realised what had happened.

"Where is she?" Liege asked. Drake didn't have to answer, Liege could see the answer on his face.

"I'm sorry, Drake." Liege sighed.

"I know," Drake whispered, "I know."
Dark morpheus
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Dark morpheus »

you have a great story going on are you going to continue or is this it because I would like to read more of it and see what happens next? :wink:
SUBMIT TO MY CHEESE NOW OR ELSE
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Yes, I will. Just not now. I need to plot out the whole thing first.
ThomasAnderson
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by ThomasAnderson »

This is a great story! You should write more, after you plot everything.
If anyone's up for MSN games, check me. I'm TwistedNerve303.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Drake heard that someone new was unplugged, and that cheered him up, he was feeling kind of down lately. He decided to meet the new guy. He walked down the hall, and he heard a man screaming. He ran down the hall to the room of the scream, and it was the room of the new guy. He burst in through the door, and saw his brother laying there on the bed.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

"Justin?" Drake gasped. The boy opened his eyes, "DRAKE!!!" He cried, his heart monitors were beeping faster and faster. Justin's eyes rolled back into his head, and he passed out.

Six hours later, when he awoke. Justin had some questions, but the first think he could think of to say was... "I'm telling mom on you." Drake chuckled, and gave Justin the "GRAND TOUR" of Zion.

They visited for a few hours, and decided that Justin should work with Drake for these mystery men. Justin told Drake that he was going to be with them anyway, they were the ones who unplugged him, and Drake's blood ran cold.

"I'll be right back..." Drake said. He tried to find this new captain of his, and all the way through, he was thinking about Lilly, his Lilly. He could still hear the laughter, the laughter of them both. They had fun, as much fun as you can in a "dream world," during their time together. She loved him, and he loved her, sometimes he thought that he loved her more than she loved him, and she could hear him think it.

"I love you more, I have checked." She would say, she would laugh, and that would make him laugh. He always loved her laugh, he described it once as the giggling of an angel, an angel that is getting her feet tickled by a feather.

He bumped into someone, still daydreaming, and kept walking, not realizing that he had bumped into the exact person that he was looking for.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

He decided to stop looking, and check on his brother. He went back to the room, and found that the room was empty. Suddenly, Drake felt himself being pushed into the room, and the door shut loudly. Drake heard the door lock. "What is this?" Drake asked. "This, is payback." Justin said, gun in his hand. Blam! Blam! The gun fired, and Drake slumped to the ground, dead. The last breath escaping gave him the last word... Lilly.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Now the time comes for you to hear the tale of Durk.

Durk was once a ship commander, but he was insane, and became a rogue. This was what the people of Zion thought of him, but the truth was, he wasn't insane, he was a genius. 1,534.355 IQ, to be exact.

He was smarter than any human alive, because he used 100% of his brain.

He could read minds, levatate objects with his mind, the whole nine, and then some. The leaders of Zion banished him because he spoke of the one being dead, and that there were many before him, he spoke of their names, smith, anderson, thomson, brown.

The inhabitants of Zion thought he was mad, but he knew what he had to do. He had gathered some people to be in his crew, by unplugging them with his mind.

There was Max, Michelle, Sierra, Tim, Matt, Nick, and Michael. Sierra and Tim were together, and Michelle and Michael were dating. Matt, Nick, and Durk were all to busy to be off with their women, and they were more profesional than that.

They would occaisonally jack into the matrix, to unplug others, and fight the good fight, the fight that Zion wouldn't fight. There was a virus in the matrix, and they would extinguish it.

They were about to make a transaction in Zion, which they did often, when Justin approached Durk.

"I want to be a member of your crew, I am a good fighter, and I am plenty capable." He looked at Durk, and Durk looked into Justin's eyes, into his soul.

"Sorry, kid. I don't take murderers on my ship. Try the Orican, they are into hardcore people like that." Durk said, ignoring Justin.

"How... how did you know?" Justin gasped.

"I know a lot. And I know that revenge is no reason to kill your own brother. He may have been responsible for your parent's death in your eyes, but you shouldn't have killed him."

Durk continued on with his buisness.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Durk continued on doing his duty, when he had a vision.

Justin was fighting by his side, and... an agent, bullets, a man on his knees, and... death.

Durk spun around. "Wait." He shouted.

Justin stopped, and faced him.

"I have a feeling I'll need you with us, so I will take you along, but I still say you shouldn't have murdered anyone... it's never the answer. You people and your power rushes... hahaha." Durk laughed.

Justin went into the ship, and smiled. "I have a good feeling about this." he said.

Durk prepared the chair, and sat Justin down in it.

"This is an invention I made... it will alter your mental capabilities, so that you will be one of us. It will make you smarter, better, and more capable than you could ever imagine, by reactivating the parts of your brain that you were told didn't work."

Durk strapped Justin in.

"So... you're going to turn on my brain? Cool." Justin smiled, and closed his eyes.

Durk jacked him into the matrix, and Justin found himself on a remote desert, in front of a shelter.

Durk was quick to follow, and he lead Justin into the building.

"This is Area 74... originally made by the government, but soon forgotten, with the help of my crew."

Justin opened his eyes wide, and saw that he was in a room filled with nothing... the walls were black, the lights were black, and everything was black, yet he could see Durk perfectly well.

"You are confused, as you should be. But everything will become clear soon."

Justin nodded. "What's going to happen?"

"All you have to do, is sit in the red chair." Durk smiled, and at that point, a red chair appeared.

Justin sat in the chair, and flinched as he felt a sharp pain in his head.

"Relax, this may hurt a bit, but it's okay."

Justin relaxed, and soon the pain went away.

"So... now you know it all." Durk said.

Justin nodded. "Yes, it was successful."

"Then let's take your newly activated brain for a test drive." Durk said... suddenly, an agent appeared behind Justin.

"How did that happen?" The Agent gasped, but when he saw the two men, he instantly pulled out his gun.

Justin shot up his arm, and pointed at the gun, which exploded in the Agent's hand.

"AAHhh... how?" The agent started, but Justin shot towards him, punching and kicking him a million times a second, and the agent fell to the ground, blood coming from his mouth and nose.

The gun came back together in Justin's hand, and he fired six rounds into the Agent, rendering him dead. The body turned to the form of an old man, and the agent was gone. The body of the old man dissapeared, and Durk clapped his hands.

"Congradlations, you are now one of us." Durk lifted his cell phone to his ear. "Nick, we're done here, and we have a new crew member, where's the nearest landline?"

Nick, the operator, smiled, and punched in some keys on his computer, finally finding what he was looking for. "Two hundred miles away, a bank."

Durk smiled, as he felt more agents on their way.

"Don't hold your breath." He hung up the phone, and looked at Justin.

"Time to go, kid, we've got a ways to walk."
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Justin was afraid, but he knew what was coming.

"How many of them... four... five?"

Durk shook his head. "Six."

Justin nodded, and loaded his gun.

"There's no use in guns, they move faster than that... but so do we."

Durk pulled a gun to his head, fired, and dodged the bullet, watching it hit the wall behind him.

"See?"

"Spooky..." Justin shuddered, and opened the door, seeing thousands of police officers and government officials, swat, sting, army, national guard, fbi, cia, nbc, upn, EVERYBODY.

Durk nodded, and smiled. "Remember... the matrix is a variable, every detail... a variable, able to change due to it's surroundings."

Justin closed his eyes. "Clouds, I am in the clouds." He shot up into the air, and flew along the skyline.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" He shouted. Durk wasn't long to follow, and they flew towards the bank, 200 miles away.