Dreams become Reality

What happens after Revolutions? Is there another Matrix, is there everlasting peace? What were the alternative storylines? What were other characters' stories? Deus Ex, City 01, Apoc, Switch, Merv... Let your imagination go wild in here, maybe even write the Matrix 4 script!...
Othy's Revelation
Volunteer
Volunteer

Dreams become Reality

Post by Othy's Revelation »

In everyones mind lives a dream. Some make their dreams become reality by persuing it, but what about the dreams that are abnormal. Like the dreams where people defy gravity or can life after falling from high place. There is one who can do this. His name is Othy and he is only five.
There is some truth in your fiction and some fiction in your truth.
furiousangel92
Ship Captain
Ship Captain

Re: Dreams become Reality

Post by furiousangel92 »

Othy's Revelation wrote:In everyones mind lives a dream. Some make their dreams become reality by persuing it, but what about the dreams that are abnormal. Like the dreams where people defy gravity or can life after falling from high place. There is one who can do this. His name is Othy and he is only five.
othy huh?..........well "othy" ive got a story and i want to know what anybody thinks. A little bit after i saw the matrix reloaded i had a dream that i took the P.O.V. of Trinity jumpin out that window with that agent right behind me. It happend just as neo's dream had projected it. A few nights later..... I was getting ready for a shower when i found a tiny round shaped scar just below my left breast.Exactly where i was shot three nights before strange huh? I only hope it and the movie aren't linked.
"The orcle told me that i would fall in love and that,that man...the man that i loved would be the one"

-Trinity(The Matrix 1999)