Dreams...

Is the universe a hologram? Are we living in a giant metaphysical Matrix? Discuss about it in here...
(Registered users only)

Moderator: Trix

woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

I have dreams about me doing things I will soon do.
Dean Woodley - www.woodleynet.com - http://deanwoodley.blogspot.com - Mac OS X user, ignore my avatar
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

what do you mean, will do soon? does it happen exactly as you dream it?
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

woodley wrote:I have dreams about me doing things I will soon do.
Meaning you see yourself having a kelloggs cereal for breakfast and then you do?

:P
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~
ThomasAnderson
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by ThomasAnderson »

I once had a dream where I was on the internet, then I was on afterwards!
If anyone's up for MSN games, check me. I'm TwistedNerve303.
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

i do have deja vu through dreams, i think i told you before about the conversation, its strange since i know what was going to happen, but at the time it did happen i was speechless (as you all know that doesnt happen too often)
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Having been trained to use the different parts of my brain than the normal kids as a young child, I am almost never surprised, or scared for that matter. I was raised to be mentally aware of what happened, what is happening, and what will soon happen. I use this to always know what the right choice is, and how to do it. Not that I always follow the right path, but I always know what the right path is...
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
temet nosce
APU Operator
APU Operator

Post by temet nosce »

my friend resantly haI had a dream and i can't interprat it can anyone help:

that the clouds went crazy. I looked out of my window and they were all in front of me, collecting together to form the shape of the Statue of Liberty They then all turned into arrows which were all heading towards one point, which gave me a feeling of impending doom, leading me to believe my life was about to be over. "Apochalypse!"
If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain...
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

Temet Nosce,
I found your friend's dream intriguing, This is what I came up with.

The dreamer is looking out the window. The window suggests a currently held viewpoint, or by looking out the window suggests the dreamer is searching for a new way of looking at the world.

The “crazy” clouds suggest some kind of transition taking place whereby the dreamer is being divided, is analyzing, breaking something down into smaller units. Perhaps an impending situation is creating tension because it requires the dreamer to shift viewpoints (having one’s head in the clouds – isn’t a viewpoint one can indulge in forever). Perhaps the dreamer is worried about an impending change (clouds = a change of weather).

The statue of liberty – a symbol of freedom, an icon on a pedestal, suggests the concern of moving forward or a fear of the dreamer’s of expressing them-self. The statue of Liberty was a gift from the people of France – she symbolizes freedom in that the statue shows a woman escaping the chain of tyranny, suggesting a struggle for self expression – the right to be oneself! However, the dreamer did not indicate if the clouds turned into the statue of liberty or were shaping up to move in that direction. This might indicate the problem the dreamer has between recognizing the difference between their need for self-expression and being able to act on this need.

Arrows suggest multiple purposes: speed and swiftness, points out something that the dreamer needs to bring into his/her awareness. The arrows are making a point: suggests the need for intellectual development (is this the change in situation (weather) that is making the dreamer so anxious?).

It turns out all right as nothing is more constant than change ( ie: weather change), but change, and the ability to act to bring about change will bring on certain anxieties in us all. However, by seeing the clouds and the change in weather occurring, suggests the dreamer has been preparing for quite awhile.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Boxer, how did you get so friggin smart?

Sheesh, I thought I was smart.
temet nosce
APU Operator
APU Operator

Post by temet nosce »

i was thinking along those lines, but more about being chained up to sociaty. also, that the world was passing and all they could do is wotch. i beleive you hit most of the nail on the head. thnks so much. they will be enteraly gratful.

freedom is you!
If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain...
BloRd
Hacker
Hacker

Post by BloRd »

i dream i can look next day whAT happenenyng nex day
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

dream i can look next day whAT happenenyng nex day
Give us an example ( or two) of what you mean?