Dreams...

Is the universe a hologram? Are we living in a giant metaphysical Matrix? Discuss about it in here...
(Registered users only)

Moderator: Trix

Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Dreams...

Post by Trix »

Dreams can mean alot, and tell you alot about your inner self.. somtimes they can be just plain nonesence.. like that time you drempt you were being chased by a giant rabbit... but I invite you now (if it's not too personal) to share your drems with us.. and maybe we could interpret them..
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~
thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

i had a dream this one time that this one time my mom died and she tool me up to heaven to find out who killed her.We arrived at a great canyon and we started walking.then monks in red suits that were bald walked by.when we got to heaven we went into this room with a bunce of people in there and a big screen and it showed how my mom died in a car wreck the face of the driver is blurry but then we walk out of the room and some people shaved everyones hair off.then i had to go and thats when i woke up.
Can you make sence of this dream Trix?
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

thelonleyone wrote:i had a dream this one time that this one time my mom died and she tool me up to heaven to find out who killed her.We arrived at a great canyon and we started walking.then monks in red suits that were bald walked by.when we got to heaven we went into this room with a bunce of people in there and a big screen and it showed how my mom died in a car wreck the face of the driver is blurry but then we walk out of the room and some people shaved everyones hair off.then i had to go and thats when i woke up.
Can you make sence of this dream Trix?
Ok.. the fact that your mom died in your dream could mean that there is a rift, or a growing distance between you and her. The fact that she tries to show you what killed her means that the two of you are trying to work it out, or find out what is causing the tear. ok.. the monks in red suits could either represent love or fear (the red colour) so i'll leave that up to you. The reason why the drivers face is blurry could be because you havn't found what the problem is yet.

And I may be compleatly off but hey.. ;)

~Trix~
thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

that sounds just about right.your really good at ths stuff how did u find out how to read them?
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

I've been trying to decode my own dreams for along time, cause they are so puzzling, and I've been decoding my friends dreams as well, although some times I'm WAY off..

Funny thing is I still can't make sence of MY dreams.

Ok.. here's one of my more recent ones (that I can acctually remember)

I'm with a few of my friends and we are standing outside of a large arching hallway that is probably 60 meters high and has a glass roof and it's cloudy. There is an roman-style archway right before the hallway (which is also roman style, which is made of pillars and balconys which eventually curve and come togeather to form an archway at the top) and there are two hot tubs at the sides of the doorway into the hall. Everything is made of concrete and there is a white runner from the doorway all down the middle of the hallway. In the middle of the hall (and the runner) is a table that looks like it could have been plucked straight out of my cafeteria. We walk towards the table and sit ourselves down. Before we can eat i see the letters DCF across my eyes and suddenly the chairs leap out from under us, fold, and put themselves away in chair carts. I turn and walk up stairs direcly behind where i was sitting and suddenly I can see ghosts looming around the hall. Only I can see them, but it's not apparent to my friends i can see somthing they don't. An old woman meets me when I go back down the stairs and tells me "Usually when the living can see the dead, they will soon pass away as well." This suprisingly dosn't scare me, eve though i know I'm going to die soon. i take two of my closer friends (whom are boys) up to the top floor with me, and we walk to what should be above the entrance way and the hot tubs. Intead there is a giant, deep pool with the people who were in the hot tub, still in the hot tub, but under about 15 feet of water. I give my friends a hug and jump in the pool and zoom down to the bottom. I land on the people in the hot tub, but don't hurt them. I try to use body language to say I'm sorry but they just smile and wave. I look up and see the distorted image of my friends above the water, and I see that the sun has come out, and it's blinding me slightly. I start to swim upwards, but before I can break the surface i wake up.

~Trix~
syntax
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina

Post by syntax »

Trix wrote:Funny thing is I still can't make sence of MY dreams.

I think it's telling you to lay off the chilli dogs before bed.
I'm going back to the matrix and I want you to come with me.
-Duo

www.myspace.com/plotholes
thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

tel me the full names of your friends.
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

syntax wrote:
Trix wrote:Funny thing is I still can't make sence of MY dreams.

I think it's telling you to lay off the chilli dogs before bed.
thatts not very nice... i don't even like chili dogs... :P

~Trix~
syntax
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina

Post by syntax »

You had to be consuming something toxic before bed to cause your mind to induce a hallucination like that. That's one dream that should be talked over while on a couch amist comfortable, non threatening surroundings.
I'm going back to the matrix and I want you to come with me.
-Duo

www.myspace.com/plotholes
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

I asked my sister to offer a few comments about your dream. Here's what she said.

The dreamer is in some kind of academic environment and seems to be conflicted about his or her spiritual grounding or understanding. The dreamer is mostly concerned with a social setting and has a lot of emotional issues (ei. hot tubs) which eventually are heading in the right direction as many collegues are in the same boat. The ghosts represent old fears and taboos that the dreamer is leaving behind. The dreamer is going into a period of enlightenment and awakening of self.

Here's my 2-cents worth- regarding the ghosts - could they represent situations that have not yet transpired or may not transpire at all? The image of dying - could be a transformation of some kind you are undergoing, have undergone or will undergo. Lastly, your blinding sun image reminded me of a trigram in the I-Ching "Ta Yu" - The sun shining all over. It goes as follows: The sun shines unstintingly in all directions. Everything is orderly-no actions in themselves go against fate - all is on your side. IN whatever you may do, now is the time to move ahead positively. However, since in this prosperity there is hidden an element of failure, it will require a great deal of effort to maintain this favourable destiny. It is vitally important that you always keep your mind under strict control.

Hope this is helpful.
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

syntax wrote:You had to be consuming something toxic before bed to cause your mind to induce a hallucination like that. That's one dream that should be talked over while on a couch amist comfortable, non threatening surroundings.
No.. actually I have dreams like these alot.. but I don't usually remember the to such detail..

Boxer.. how often does ur sis do this?

~Trix~
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

Trix I would say my sis has been interpreting dreams for awhile now.

She's also a mean gal with a tarot card.

:painting:
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

lol.. same with a few of my friends I go to school with..

~Trix~
oeneno
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

Post by oeneno »

ok, this one is really simple (and no, I am not afraid of heights). The dream starts out right after I am either pushed off, or walk off of a cliff. I fall for quite some time. A couple of times before, when I was younger, I always woke up immediately before I hit the bottom. Then, the last time I had the dream, I hit the bottom. My whole body went numb and I woke up, anable to move or talk.

Here's another one. Although, it's not really a dream. Or is it?
I'm sleeping mildly. Then out of nowhere, I hear this louder than all get out thunder as my body tingles and goes numb. At this time, it's always too late and I have to wait it through. Pretty soon, I see this (at first gradual, then exceedingly getting faster and flashing) light. Then I sit up straight in bed, open my eyes, and try to scream for help. I hear a scream loud and clear (I think I am awake). Although it's not me screaming. Because I keep thinking I feel something like a beast crushing my lungs, and therefore leaving me unable to breath. Then after a while, I wake up. If I ask anyone if they heard a scream, they say they didn't hear it.
return 0;
Othy's Revelation
Volunteer
Volunteer

What does it mean

Post by Othy's Revelation »

All my friends died by my hands in a dream I had the other night. What does it mean?
There is some truth in your fiction and some fiction in your truth.