Very Freaky.

Is the universe a hologram? Are we living in a giant metaphysical Matrix? Discuss about it in here...
(Registered users only)

Moderator: Trix

thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Very Freaky.

Post by thelonleyone »

I was at a thing called gathering of the bands this weekend.its were a bunch of schools bands gather around to play our instruments with each other .So when were sitting on the stage for practice i notice way in the back of the rows of seats sits a man with his head in the shadows.he gets up to move and his face is in the light for a moment but i could not make out his facewere he moves to next hes still in the shadows.so when the guy that was conducting us told us to take out some music i toke my eye of him for a sec and he was gone.does anyone think this was an agent?
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
syntax
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina

Post by syntax »

I very well may have been. I think they know you know and they'll be coming for you. Make moves, kid. Make moves.
I'm going back to the matrix and I want you to come with me.
-Duo

www.myspace.com/plotholes
thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

shit.
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
oeneno
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

Post by oeneno »

well, possibly. But then again, I've had several of those incidences. So, I have a lot of agents watching me. But Im not worried. What are they going to do, unplug me?
return 0;
oeneno
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

Post by oeneno »

also, ive survived two totaling of cars in excess of 60 miles an hour or over, I surviced without a scratch. I have not broken anything. I have fallen off of my roof of two stories high before. No damage. I simply believe that i cannot be killed by normal means. No suicide attempts ever worked. No spells of anykind or voodoo........they never worked on me. Why is that? I cut and bleed like everyone else if i self inflict them. but other than that.........im almost.....unbreakable. I havent found out my breaking point if i in fact have one.

Is it simply because i truly believe?
return 0;
syntax
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina

Post by syntax »

oeneno wrote:Is it simply because i truly believe?

Who says they intended to kill you? Perhaps the horrific beatings you've just described was the plan all along. :grab:
I'm going back to the matrix and I want you to come with me.
-Duo

www.myspace.com/plotholes
oeneno
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

Post by oeneno »

perchance, but i still have yet to discover the method to this madness. One of my previous theories is perchance the great Architect was allowing for certain circumstances to awaken me, although he in his benevolent nature would never intentionally allow any injustice to be done to me.
return 0;
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

Has anyone else noticed things at a glance then looked round and nothing was there? it has happened to me a few times even when i know that i saw something nothing is there, could this be an agent or an exile maybe after all the oracle did say the were like ghost and vampires, just a thought
oeneno
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

Post by oeneno »

yes, such as my dorm keys, my car keys, my homework, my projects.........
but in your case of people....yes ive also had that happen before.
so how would I explain hearing my mother call me upstairs to hepl her with the housework when i was younger and all alone in the house......but i heard her, i swore...
then, i also kept getting this feeling of something standing right behind me.even in broad daylight.......iven with others around...........
ive also had conversations with people who werent there........
ive heard the noise of swishing pants going right by the door to the computer room when no one was home, knockings on innner walls, the sound of a mountain lion in the middle of winter.........ive had night terrors where it felt like something was beating the crap out of me in a nightmare, and id wake upall bruised and sitting up straight (I can't do sit ups) and nothing is there. Or sometimes id wake up and see some large black spirit standing about 7 feet tall at the end of my bed, looking in the mirror at me, but he wouldnt be in the room.........all i know is that there are some pretty scary exiles out there
return 0;
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

i have felt pain in my dreams also, its hard to explain but in my dream i got stabeb and i felt it,and i was in extreme pain but when i woke up there wasnt even a scratch, not only that i can swear as i child i saw a ghost i know i was awake and i remember it like it was yesterday, i was in my bed when the door opened, at first all i could see was a light, not "THE" light but it started to dim then i made out a figurei was only about 8 so i done what any 8 year old would of done, i hid under the covers and all i can remember after that is waking up
oeneno
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

Post by oeneno »

cool, ever have out of body experiences?
return 0;
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

not that i can remember
oeneno
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

Post by oeneno »

ive had maybe like two........one, I watched a soldier burn in a ditch in the gulf war, i think I helped him up and into some water.........
the other, i watched myself sleep!
return 0;
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

Some of these instances you are describing are synchronistic events.
Synchonicity, like deja-vu in the Matrix, is the glitch in the system that
tells you what truth and reality are truly about.

:BIG:
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

so are you saying that we are subconsously aware of the matrix when this happens, well it would explain the reason i feel watched sometimes when i am alone