Very Freaky.

Is the universe a hologram? Are we living in a giant metaphysical Matrix? Discuss about it in here...
(Registered users only)

Moderator: Trix

oeneno
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

Post by oeneno »

freaky. I wish this would happen more often, when I am lonely. But what would the truth and reality be about when I watch myself sleep?
return 0;
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

maybe its the only time you have been truely "at peace" ,or you done something that made yourelf happy, who knows such things
thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

Iv been outside my body several times.about 2 weeks ago it stoped for a 2 week period.Somtimes it would last for 10 minutes some times it would last 2 seconds.
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

Apollo wrote:so are you saying that we are subconsously aware of the matrix when this happens, well it would explain the reason i feel watched sometimes when i am alone
yes.. the watched feeling is very freaky.. and sometimes I even feel where people are.

here's something weird though, I was in my dads car, front seat, and my sister sits behind me, i was half asleep, and when we dropped her off, i kinda forgot we did, mostly becasue i felt something in the back seat, and i turned aroud to ask my sister a question and she wasn't there, and i remembered we had already dropped her off..

does this make any sence?
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

deja vu maybe, i have had more deja vu than i can remember, but its like i was dreaming about it woke up then later that day it happened
thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

Ive had plenty out of body experiences.
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
ThomasAnderson
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by ThomasAnderson »

I had this experience when I was moving, and I thought I had my Pokemon game with me, but it's vanished, and the same thing happened to my dad's camera.
If anyone's up for MSN games, check me. I'm TwistedNerve303.
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

Many years ago, one of the supervisors where I used to work left for the day at the usual time even though there was a really nasty snow/ice storm occuring and he had quite a ways to drive.

At about 3 am the next morning I was awakened by the voice of a woman who used to work for the company, but had left for greener pastures. Her voice came to me like a radio ( is the closest I can describe it). She said, "Wake up. Rod's been in an accident." And then her voice left me. I woke up, and wondered what I should do. I thought it was just a dream, but because it was such an unusual one I did an unususal thing - sent some prayers Rod's way and went back to sleep.

That morning, Rod came into my office to say hello and told me he gotten into an accident about 2 blocks away from work the other day - the road was completely icy, his brakes were useless, and he slid into another car.

Why it took 6-7 hours for the message to get to me is anyone's guess. Why I got it at all is still perplexing.
ThomasAnderson
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by ThomasAnderson »

Very odd...
If anyone's up for MSN games, check me. I'm TwistedNerve303.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Something like that happened to me, my Aunt Mora killed herself in july of 1997, and three nights before we heard the news I dreamt that I was sitting on a couch, and Mora kept saying goodbye. I didn't know why, but her neck was tilted at an unusual angle... two days later, she tied a rope to her neck, and a bridge, and jumped off. I knew the next day why she was saying goodbye, and I was only 8 years old.
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

Something like that happened to me, my Aunt Mora killed herself in july of 1997, and three nights before we heard the news I dreamt that I was sitting on a couch, and Mora kept saying goodbye. I didn't know why, but her neck was tilted at an unusual angle... two days later, she tied a rope to her neck, and a bridge, and jumped off. I knew the next day why she was saying goodbye, and I was only 8 years old.
- Blue Pill - your poor aunt - I'm so sorry - my thoughts (and prayers) are with your Aunt Mora... ( and your mom or dad)

You've had a few years now to digest that very important and completely tragic pre-cognitve event. In retrospect, why do you feel you were able to anticpate your aunt's decision to end her life? This is pretty much personal stuff but I too, have experienced ( on 2 occasions) unilkely events that I've had to integrate into my consciousness and am intellectually curious as to what your opinion is - that is assuming you wish to share it with us.

boxer
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Listen, I haven't the faintest idea about why or how what happened that night happened. It was spooky, and I don't really tell people about it too often, but I think... I don't know. I was never close to Mora, and the only time I saw her was christmas one year at my grandmother's house, where she gave us the nastiest candy and yelled at me constantly, she was a heroine addict, see, and she was fiending for it that day, so she wasn't nice. Can you imagine how that is the only memory of my aunt that I have? It's horrible. The only other thing that I have seen of her is that night in my dream.
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

yikes! Ok got it the first time. (LOL)

I've thought about the incident with my past co-worker Rod, and I think that for some reason I am a better "receiver" than "sender"(whatever that means). Maybe Rod was in a bind and in his panic he sent out psychic SOS messages which I picked up, but hours too late to help. Maybe he was thinking about something at work which I was involved in and then the accident happened and when he sent out the SOS, as I was the last person he was thinking about, I got the message. Like you, this wouldn't have necessarily been my first choice in sharing a psychic experience with - you just figure its someone you're close to. After saying that however, maybe Rod depended on some kind of support I gave him without me realizing it...who knows?

What I'm sorry about is that I never discussed it with him in more detail when he told me what happened the next morning. And now the moment is long gone and the opportunity has past as I'll never see him again.
Mr0624
Trainee Soldier
Trainee Soldier

Post by Mr0624 »

oeneno wrote:also, ive survived two totaling of cars in excess of 60 miles an hour or over, I surviced without a scratch.

Is it simply because i truly believe?
O.o.O I think he's the one...
Buckle up dorthy cuz' kansas is going bye-bye. -Matrix
max314
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Re: Very Freaky.

Post by max314 »

thelonleyone wrote:I was at a thing called gathering of the bands this weekend.its were a bunch of schools bands gather around to play our instruments with each other .So when were sitting on the stage for practice i notice way in the back of the rows of seats sits a man with his head in the shadows.he gets up to move and his face is in the light for a moment but i could not make out his facewere he moves to next hes still in the shadows.so when the guy that was conducting us told us to take out some music i toke my eye of him for a sec and he was gone.does anyone think this was an agent?
No. I think that may be wishful thinking on your part. You know, the need to be that "beautiful and unique snowflake"? The need to be above the trivialities of life?
MAX