Very Freaky.

Is the universe a hologram? Are we living in a giant metaphysical Matrix? Discuss about it in here...
(Registered users only)

Moderator: Trix

Boxer R65
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by Boxer R65 »

In other words lonelyone, when you learn to see the unique in the mundane and everyday world of living you will then begin the journey of shedding your self deception.

ABANDON ALL HOPE is probably a good maxim to repeat to yourself. It doesn't mean to lose the precious gift of knowing that tomorrow is another day and the beginning of the rest of your life. It simply reminds you to begin your first step towards seeing your thoughts for what they are - ego controlled ideas that keep you stuck in the world of self deception. As adults we all suffer from it. Some learn to overcome it sooner than others... over many lifetimes that is :)

I know this because I suffer from this too. I am however now able to recognize it and do work at trying to find beauty in the simple everyday tasks I do - especially ones I find boring.

Good get oeneno.
furiousangel92
Ship Captain
Ship Captain

Post by furiousangel92 »

im breakable heh i have a twisted vertabre in my lower back(soccer accident) uh i broke my ankle(soccer accident) and then i have this really weird scar under my left breast right where trinity was shot...cray but i had a dream that i was put in trinity's position and i had jumped out the building and was shot then i woke up about a week later the scar starts to hurt like a mother. omg it hurt so bad it still hurts from time to time though and i also used to cut or self inflicted
"The orcle told me that i would fall in love and that,that man...the man that i loved would be the one"

-Trinity(The Matrix 1999)
thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

god, i posted this so long ago. I used to really be into this shit. Dont know wat happened. I think i accepted life. Im not meaning to offened any of you who believe in the matrix.
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
furiousangel92
Ship Captain
Ship Captain

Post by furiousangel92 »

ook then
"The orcle told me that i would fall in love and that,that man...the man that i loved would be the one"

-Trinity(The Matrix 1999)
triten82
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by triten82 »

Sorry for posting in a really old topic but. When I was in highschool I was in my elglish class listening to the teacher reading a short story. The first strange thing that happend was his voice it was like he was stuttering on one word but really fast like a scratched cd. The second thing was with the same teacher. He was giving us instructions for our classrom assignment and when his left arm came up it moved up and down really fast for a fiew seconds. I moved my head back up to him and his arm was going back down to his side.