I invite you to keep a blog...

Is the universe a hologram? Are we living in a giant metaphysical Matrix? Discuss about it in here...
(Registered users only)

Moderator: Trix

Trix
Niobe
Niobe

I invite you to keep a blog...

Post by Trix »

Well, I need a place to keep a blog, and I might as well use my own forum here on X-Matrix, but I'm only going to use one topic, and I'm inviting everyone to keep random entries and use this as a little bit of a public blog. I used to kep one on another site, but the owner and I came to a disgreement, and a bit of a misundersanding, and now I feel like keeping a new blog. And why not just have it right here with my friends at X-Matrix. I'm not going to update this everyday (that would be a miracle for me), but I am going to keep an effort to keep it slightly fresh.

Okay... enough with the intro.
Today was the last day of school today for me before winter holidays, and my parents are hosting their annual Christmas party tomorrow. High school students were let out at noon instead of 3:15 today, so I had 3 hours to do what I pleased, since my sister (who's in the 8th grade) wouldn't be home to annoy the crap out of me. I was supposed to go home at 3 to help set up for the party, but I was really tired, and had decided to go to a friends house at noon for the rest of my afternoon. Guess who ended up falling asleep for 3 more hours than she was suposed to? It's a good thing he had other friends over than just me, or else I would be feeling very guilty right now. Anyway. So I'm getting home at 6 (3 hours later than I should have X|) and work like crazy to try to catch up with my chores.

The tree.
The tree my sister and my mother picked out was not my choice, nor would it probably would have been had I'd been there to pick it out. And to tell you the truth, before just an hour ago, I would have said it was a damm ugly tree. But right now, I'm looking up at it, glowing in the dark, the only other sources of light being the computer monitor and the dining room lights, and to me, it's quite flawless.
I am not religious, nor will I probably ever will be. But I still celebrate christmas as a day of gift-giving, and always will. My dad and I put the lights on the tree tonight for the party tomorrow (we put the rest of the decorations after the party when there is not such a pressure to have it done) and for every string of lights my dad tries them out to make sure they arn't faulty. We got to a string of lights that was extreamly long, and when we were done wrapping them around the tree, it was pratically done. I was sitting down at the base of the tree, and from my angle, it looked many feet higher than it actually was. My dad turned off al the lights and plugged in the tree, and for an instant, it felt like I had every little bit of innocence I had ever lost growing up returned to me. I probably has something to do with being at the same height I was when I was around 3 years old 8).
The tree, I realize, does have flaws, it was ulgy at first, but now it is a reminder of how "trees need love, like everything else". And that leads me to right now, 5 minutes to midnight, and the end of my blog for the night :wink:
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~
Dark morpheus
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Dark morpheus »

that was an inspirational story I really liked it although I don't know if it was true it was still very fun to read. one day i'll type an excert from the book i'm writing.
SUBMIT TO MY CHEESE NOW OR ELSE
Dark morpheus
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Dark morpheus »

Waiting, for my chance I to grab that trophy acknowledging me meratios as the number one martial artist in the world. I have already made it to the semi finals and i'm not gonna back on any bounds ''tch how long does it take for them to round the rest of the semi finalists? argh I really getting bored so they better hurry up.'' as to my astonishment someone walks through the door and then...

i'll write more later if you all like it! :lol:
SUBMIT TO MY CHEESE NOW OR ELSE
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Man, you don't even know what I am writing. I am writing a series of short stories based on the U.R.F. theory. That is the Unlimited Reality Factor theory. It is the theory that there is an unlimited amount of alternate existenses where anything is possible. Animals outrank humans, bugs are the size of tigers, cards hold the power of god, and many others. Right now I am writing a piece of that series called "The search for Raigeki." It is about how some card shop owner is accidentally teleported to the dimention where playing cards hold power, and some hold much, much more... If you like that idea, just say so, and I will make a topic in "Fan Fiction" to start another idea of mine there.
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
ThomasAnderson
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by ThomasAnderson »

WHOA, the URF theroy sounds kinda scary...but it would make an interesting topic.
If anyone's up for MSN games, check me. I'm TwistedNerve303.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

That is what I thought.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Okay, haven't posted on this little blog thing in a long time.

Here's the shibb.

Woodley... very confusing situation.

Sierra, well, thought I liked her, but she used me... now she is going out with "Dark Morpheus" and I hate him for it.

Now I am going to go out with a girl named Kari in a few weeks, and that will be fun, but at the same time, my ex girlfriend named Michelle is trying to get with me again, and she is really pissing off my friend Matt.

I'm more than a little tipsy right now, and Michelle is giving me a backrub, which is really good. But I can still think straight, because I'm irish. (lol)

So that's all I can think of right now... oh except that my friend Sierra's ex boyfriend wants to kill me when school starts up in two weeks.

So that will be fun.
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

So yes.. I just got back from a week long vacation at the coast..

I need to move out there, for me it's like I'm a fish and it's the water.. it just works.

Anywho, I started drawing again while I was out there and came up with this

I like it ^_^

And if anyone is wondering what I look like at this point in time, here is a picture of me looking overly happy.

~Trix~
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Wow... just... wow.

^.^

Sorry... lol.
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

The Red Pill wrote:Wow... just... wow.

^.^

Sorry... lol.
yes...well i happen to agree with that RP :roll:
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

*blushes heavily* Sorry, Trix...
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

Another I just finished a few moments ago ^_^

(I'm on a roll)

I do, however, think the first one is way better

~Trix~
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

You are good at that kind of thing, Trix. Kudos.
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

Decided to take a picture with my webcam..

~Trix~
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »