I invite you to keep a blog...

Is the universe a hologram? Are we living in a giant metaphysical Matrix? Discuss about it in here...
(Registered users only)

Moderator: Trix

thelonleyone
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by thelonleyone »

Trug wrote:Man, you don't even know what I am writing. I am writing a series of short stories based on the U.R.F. theory. That is the Unlimited Reality Factor theory. It is the theory that there is an unlimited amount of alternate existenses where anything is possible. Animals outrank humans, bugs are the size of tigers, cards hold the power of god, and many others. Right now I am writing a piece of that series called "The search for Raigeki." It is about how some card shop owner is accidentally teleported to the dimention where playing cards hold power, and some hold much, much more... If you like that idea, just say so, and I will make a topic in "Fan Fiction" to start another idea of mine there.
Stephen King wrote a series called The Gun Slinger with pretty much the same theory.In every Atom that exists exsists a Universe.So its pretty much an Infinite number of Universe's.
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Well no, U.R.F is different, in the sense that it is just paralel universes and alternate realities... and that someone could cross over between them if they encounter one aspect that is same in both realities... like you hop on the same train that goes from one station to the next... it's kinda wierd... but I like it.
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.