Horoscopes

Is the universe a hologram? Are we living in a giant metaphysical Matrix? Discuss about it in here...
(Registered users only)

Moderator: Trix

Fe+O=Feo
Council Member
Council Member

Horoscopes

Post by Fe+O=Feo »

Do the star signs predict our lives? im not quite sure that our lives can be predicted by these star signs, but then again it all comes down to wether or not you believe in Destiny. I for one dont...
Until you accept death, you will never live.
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

i guess it cant be true, since what i read in the star signs never happens, and i find it strange that all people who are Leo are supposed to share the same experience
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Hey, I'm a Leo.

Anyway, if you want to use horoscopes to predict some insight to your future or your past, you are wasting your time. What does it say on my signature? (not counting my email address.) It says "We cannot know what is in front of us..." meaning that we will never know our future. "...we cannot know what is behind us..." we can never know the true meaning of our past, and what changes we would have made with one action. "...all we can know, is what is within." If you want to know yourself, all you have to do is look, dig deep inside your soul, and try to find something... Anything that can satisfy your hunger for self knowledge. Because no intelligence in the world can hold a candle to knowing who you are.
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

okay your a Leo so are a lot of other people on the board it was just an example, no way can everybody of the same star sign have the same things happen to them
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Did you understand what I meant?

I was saying, that horoscopes are a big waste of time, because the only thing we can know is who we are, and the only way to find out what will happen, is to already know.
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

what do you mean was i listening?

of course i was we more or less agree with each other just for different reasons
ThomasAnderson
Senior Council Member
Senior Council Member

Post by ThomasAnderson »

I personally don't belive in horoscopes. They're vague and wrong. They're a bunch of crap.
If anyone's up for MSN games, check me. I'm TwistedNerve303.
Fe+O=Feo
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Fe+O=Feo »

Yes hroscopes are trivial things, i personaly am not sure wether i belive in horoscopes o not, because they are sometimes right and some times wrong i dont know if its fate or if it was me. I belive that The Red Pills argument is vry interesting, and has convinced me that horoscopes cant tell you how your life will be planned or what kind of person you are, I am the only person that knows what i will do, and who i really am, cheers Red Pill!
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Thank you Feo, and let me just say that any time you want to talk to me about anything... just drop it in a very old topic of mine called "This is the operator" and we can talk about whatever.
syntax
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina

Post by syntax »

Horoscopes may be a bunch of BS, but I saw an episode of X-Files once that explained how the universal forces of the moon, sun, and the stars had all these effects on the planet; tides and such. Then Mulder posed the question Why couldn't they have an effect on us? I mean, aren't we all made up of the same stuff as the rest of the universe?"

*hear the X-Files theme song play in your head*
I'm going back to the matrix and I want you to come with me.
-Duo

www.myspace.com/plotholes
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

yeah but the moon does effect the tides
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

That is true, but then again, the X-Files claim that The Cancer Man killed JFK, DMLKJ, and a lot of cops, all in the same episode. But the x-files hold some truth. Like in the whole Zombie episode, the "zombie dust" is an actual thing. The venom from the bellys of a certain kind of blowfish, deadly in great quantity, but if it is just a little, it can damage the brain, and cause someone to lose control of their brain, fairly open to suggestion, and completely unaware of anything. Unsensitive to sound, touch, or pain, this "zombie" can withstand great lengts of damage to the body, without complete death. Very possible, very real...
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

well when that movie White Noise was released i went on teh site and read some true stories of EVP happenings and some of them are quite strange, you'd be surprised what teh body can survive i watched 101 Things Removed From The Body, tell you something, i never thought have of them would be possible to survive i man was hit in the head with a nail gun 9 times! 9!
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

lol, yeah, that is cool, and so is The X-Files, and so is The Matrix, and so is White Noise, and so is The X-Matrix, and so is the conversations here, I could go on forever, and so is everyone here, except the a-holes, and the stupid ppl.
Last edited by Trug on Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fe+O=Feo
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Fe+O=Feo »

Why do you find this convo stupid?