woodley case reopened

This is where all matters of a serious nature are brought before the Council, including security issues, arbitration issues, dispute settlements, and reinstating of banned users.
Only members of the High Court Jury Usergroup may post in here, but there is a public gallery for all to view the proceedings within the Court.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

I think it's safe to say that everything Woodley says or has ever said is a load of bullcrap.
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

The Red Pill wrote:I think it's safe to say that everything Woodley says or has ever said is a load of bullcrap.
porkchopsh and appleshaush.
Dean Woodley - www.woodleynet.com - http://deanwoodley.blogspot.com - Mac OS X user, ignore my avatar
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

I've done part of the job for Neo. I have deleted or edited all spam posts I've made (besides those here, as I do not have the proper permissions to edit or delete).

Some of the users who have been online on MSN and AIM I have messaged with an apology, and some of the people here I hope to rebuild my friendship with.

I've made my contributions.. I've made my mistakes. Neo was right, and I was wrong. Neo is probably waiting for something to happen before he bans me, or maybe he is busy. Either way, I am going to choose not to further exploit the situation.

Right now it's safe to call me insecure.. my father recently died and I am running out of people to turn to. In order to take my mind off of everything that happened this year, I started a friendship with the wrong people. One of those friendships were with Monstrlieks2danc, aka TEHAGENTSGIMP aka Myg0PWNS23. His real name is David, and he goes to my school. When I introduced him to this site, he decided to spam it.

Neo started this case months ago and for those months I admit, I lied about not knowing him. I'd love to pretend to not know him. We're not friends anymore and he tricked me into doing bad things. And when I finally admitted the truth, David was at my house. We continued to make those spam posts together, the ones I've now edited/deleted.

But at the same time David made me realise my own flaws, and now I have to try to fix them.

When I say "sorry" I mean it. Most, if not all, of the things I say while David isn't around I mean. For instance, when I joined this place, I was 11. I lied about my age for innocent reasons, I had no malicous intent. I admit I did lie about some things that I regret and these things are the reason I am not going to simply say "sorry."

Any of the times I have said sorry, I have meant it. I had some good conversations with Red Pill over AIM where I apologised for all that I have done.

I hope that some of the contributions I have made stay around here. I guess that's all I can say. I can't ask to be let back in after what I've done. It was MY fault and thus I deserve what's coming towards me. It'd be great to stick around here and continue to post, but I don't think after what I've done it's meant to be.

I'll keep in contact with those of you who care.

Sincerest apologies.

Thanks for the great time here,

Woodley

P.S.-Apollo, it was David on my account when he messaged you, so whatever he said was probably lie.
Dean Woodley - www.woodleynet.com - http://deanwoodley.blogspot.com - Mac OS X user, ignore my avatar
Neo
The One
The One

Post by Neo »

woodley, you have shown great remorse here for your actions.

Now you know longer have to dodge bullets, you can stop them... just like Neo did in the corridor at the end of M1. He too realised that there was something wrong with the world... and at that moment, he was able to see the X-matrix for what it really is.

You now have all your privelages restored.
Dodge this!

:2gunfire: :robot:
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

Neo wrote:woodley, you have shown great remorse here for your actions.

Now you know longer have to dodge bullets, you can stop them... just like Neo did in the corridor at the end of M1. He too realised that there was something wrong with the world... and at that moment, he was able to see the X-matrix for what it really is.

You now have all your privelages restored.
Wow... just wow. Thank you so much Neo. Thank you for giving me this chance. I was NOT expecting this. Thank you for showing remorse.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING :D
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Neo wasn't showing remorse, you were, he was showing curteosy.

Sheesh, Two months ago I never thought I'd be giving Woodley grammer corrections... lol.
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

Oh, and I understand that I'm on VERY thin ice. VERY VERY VERY thin ice.
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

The Red Pill wrote:Neo wasn't showing remorse, you were, he was showing curteosy.

Sheesh, Two months ago I never thought I'd be giving Woodley grammer corrections... lol.
True. I guess I was just excited.
Neo
The One
The One

Post by Neo »

Since woodley's full privileges have been restored on X-matrix, some may be wondering why he hasn't been around much on the forums.

Since he has realised there is something wrong with the world, there seems to have been a glitch in his X-matrix. Not all is as it seems...

If anyone involved in this court case (or even not) wishes to know what happened to woodley, please PM me.
Dodge this!

:2gunfire: :robot:
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Very insightful, Neo.

Woodley, your show of remorse has lead me to believe that you are truly a good person.

I apologise for every rude remark I made towards you, and possibly your mother... O.o
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

Hmmm... performing a search gives you decoded results.

Thank you, Red Pill. That means a lot to me.

Just give me a couple weeks to get back to posting.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Yes, possibly when the binary stops.
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

It has been quite a while since this case was considered closed, and for all those who haven't been around to know what's happened since, here's a follow up...

Woodley, after a few weeks of being forgiven, explodes in rage and admits that every remorseful word he has said here was a lie, that it was a joke to him and his friend, and that they couldn't believe Neo was stupid enough to let him back on.

Woodley has vanished from the X-Matrix, or so it seems, I suspect him of being more than partly responsible for the "guest" spam... but that's just me.

Peace is restored to the X-Matrix... which means it's not as exciting anymore.

Drama makes the net go round, I guess.
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

Are you angry about our AIM argument months ago, in which I pointed out that you don't work for a software company and you don't have a sponsor for it and you don't have the computational ability to even begin to comprehend a programming language? Anyway, mon ami, I have done nothing wrong here (as you even said, I haven't been on this site in ages). Don't forget, I get notification e-mails to a response. Additionally, I was obviously not responsible for any of the guest spams to which I have not admitted. My IP won't match, as you may ask Neo.

-Woodley
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

No. But I have since released Red Hat and it is available in some computer stores in my city. People really like it, too.

And since you've brought up that conversation, let me point out the fact that it is only illegal to use Flash MX as a feature in Red Hat if I'm making money off of it. Otherwise it's classified as providing a way for people to get started on Flash, like redirecting them to the site that has the trial version... but I changed to Flash 8 anyways, because it's so very much better.

So anyways, I'm sure that Neo wouldn't want this dragged into the forums... you know my AIM... I'm pretty sure I cleared my blocklist, so go ahead and IM me if you want to be civilized... if not then nevermind.