Can someone help me hack this thing please?!

Talk about hacking, cracking, phreaking, and general computer misbehaviour in here. Whether you're new to this wonderful digital world or a veteran wishing to share your knowledge, come in, but watch your hardline doesn't get traced...
furiousangel92
Ship Captain
Ship Captain

Can someone help me hack this thing please?!

Post by furiousangel92 »

ok here's the problem:
my school's computer has an internet blocker and it blocks pretty much anything and everything i've tried everything i know to take this thing down but nothing works! its really frustrating. now im a noobie to this whole hacking thing so can some of the more experianced shed your light on me please?
"The orcle told me that i would fall in love and that,that man...the man that i loved would be the one"

-Trinity(The Matrix 1999)
b-y-anderson
Infantry Soldier
Infantry Soldier

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what you do with this

Post by b-y-anderson »

Alright,

Step one is to test the security administrator by checking to see if the proxy is setup to specifically block certain SSL traffic. The problem with these techniques is that the admin can see you using them and if you're not quite enough about you'll get them shut down one by one. However, some admins want their own backdoors, but they can authenticate at the proxy most of the time and get another layer of security that lets them out.

There are two sites you can try using HTTPS on the internet. You must type these in exactly as you see them. You must also clear the browser history and cookies when you're done or it will tip them off. If they are using active directory, you'd actually need to run CCleaner to clear out the index.dat files. When people think they've cleared their history and cookies on Internet Explorer few people know that the index.dat is still retaining an encrypted file of everything done on the Internet.

So, try these first and if they don't work we can go into detail about IP tunneling as a hack but that gets more complicated. Type these in and try them exactly how you see them. Most security admins consider people not too savvy in this realm, but you're most likely shut down pretty hard since more geeks in the educational system will go for these more common hacks first. Here are the sites:

https://www.meebo.com

That's is an SSL chat site for all the chat programs. You don't have to have a chat program installed on your PC to chat encrypted over the Internet at 128 bits. If it worked you by-passed the proxy because by default and unless you tune it a proxy has to allow SSL traffic ;-)

This one gets shut down a little more because it exposes the Internet completely:

https://www.megaproxy.com/freesurf

That site will take you pretty much anywhere you want to go on the Internet, and for a subscription, provided that they haven't shut it down under the title 'Proxy Avoidance' you can cache sites and store content. We can try some more complicated hacks but sometimes these work. Remember, type them exactly how you see them. SSL is a (secure socket layer) so all your activity is encrypted but it will be known at the router that you were there.

Router Internet logs are a rank mechanism, so if these work keep them to yourself, and don't let them end up on the router's top 10 sites or the will get added to the filter.

I'm not responsible for these tests ;-) I was never here

...int21h...
Temet Nosce
furiousangel92
Ship Captain
Ship Captain

Post by furiousangel92 »

ahh so many big words ??? smaller terms please lol im pretty articulate but not that articulate.
"The orcle told me that i would fall in love and that,that man...the man that i loved would be the one"

-Trinity(The Matrix 1999)
Neo
The One
The One

Post by Neo »

b-y-anderson, I am impressed by your knowledge. You are a highly commended member of this site.
Dodge this!

:2gunfire: :robot:
b-y-anderson
Infantry Soldier
Infantry Soldier

"The honor is mine..."

Post by b-y-anderson »

I'm flattered that you think I have material worthy enough to contribute to your really good forum. I have been working on a larger essay (22+ pages to date) that I want to actually publish on the Carl Jung org site, but I don't know if they would accept it.

It's a response to "Answer to Job" where I have turned it around as 'Answer to Neo' in doing a similar transcedental idealist interpretation of the protagonist Neo and the relationship the journey shares with the Bilblical character Job.

I would however be flattered if you were interested in reading it and possibly giving it a home on your forum.

Again --- I'm really glad you think I have good things to contribute to your forum even though I don't post to it all that often.

Sincerely,

Brian
Temet Nosce