Chat Area & Pictures...

If you have any new ideas for the site or its forums, enter them in here. New thoughts are always welcome to further our being at one with the Matrix...
Deus-Ex-Smith
Unplugged
Unplugged

Chat Area & Pictures...

Post by Deus-Ex-Smith »

How about a chat area perhaps called 'Speak Your Mind' ; or words to that effect ?

How about an area to post pictures, Matrix Fan Art & Memebers in their Matrix gear ? Could be fun !!! 8)
All Hail The Machines
Draton
Potential
Potential

Post by Draton »

A "News Section" would be good. Giving detail on whats happening in the Matrix world etc. :D
The Matrix is a System. That System is our Enemy.
Neo
The One
The One

Post by Neo »

Deus-Ex-Smith - Thank you for your comments. There is a chat area already called Zion Chat Mainframe, available from the main page of the site ('Zion' link on left hand side). Unfortunately, it isn't used much, but you are welcome to arrange chat meetings with people if you like.

Draton - Yes, there will be a News section going on the main page (beneath the links on the left side) very soon... along with some other site improvements. Watch this space!
Dodge this!

:2gunfire: :robot:
Ghost
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Ghost »

yeah looks like this site is getting some great improvements. keep it going Neo :D :D
"Les Chercheurs" has been created and it is my crew. For anyone who is interested on joining "Les Chercheurs" please PM me or email me. Also you can find more information on the crews homepage http://leschercheurs.bravehost.com
Trinity16
Trinity
Trinity

Post by Trinity16 »

Well I haven't had the time to go to the chat and because of the +5 hours are there always not too much people on chats! :(
Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold
Why do we dream when I thought mean nothing
And when will we learn to control.
Ghost
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Ghost »

Well their isnt many people in the chat. I have never seen more that 3 on their at one time. And their are 3 different chat rooms their so you wont get confused on who is saying what. 8)
"Les Chercheurs" has been created and it is my crew. For anyone who is interested on joining "Les Chercheurs" please PM me or email me. Also you can find more information on the crews homepage http://leschercheurs.bravehost.com
Trinity16
Trinity
Trinity

Post by Trinity16 »

My computer had some problems with the chat, I'm not sure what's wrong but I will find out!
Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold
Why do we dream when I thought mean nothing
And when will we learn to control.
Trinityisdabest
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Trinityisdabest »

I think a fanart section would be great! I know a really great forum that has some really great fanart! most of us don't put it in the fanart section of the site though, we put it in a thread on the forum...
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

OK- a few tiny announcements that Neo has forgotten to mention:

The Zion chat is Flash based, you need it for it to operate. If your flash isn't working reinstal it and go see if it will work on a flash movie or sumthing.

Second, if you are COMPLEATLY stumped on where Zion chat is, since may 01, my joining date, i have had a happy little link in my signature for that happy little chat. go there, tell your matrix infected friends about it, just get people in there!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just if you are feeling slightly dumb, just click THIS LINK!!!!!

http://www.x-matrix.net/ZionChat/

It's pretty awesome in there, the most people i've seen at one time is 4, lets rase my number to 5 or higher!!
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~