Suggest improved site links...

If you have any new ideas for the site or its forums, enter them in here. New thoughts are always welcome to further our being at one with the Matrix...

Suggest improved site links...

Post by Guest »

To the designer of this site: great job! The theories on the front page were very insightful, particularly the one about the AI not being able to comprehend 3.14 and its effect on their programming....there are a ton of other ideas there that deserve praise, particularly all the programming references. Awesome :)

Just a suggestion, i noticed that your links page doesnt have matrixfans.net...that site is quite good too...also, i noticed that the site matrix-explained.com is there. That site is...well, i thought that site was just so full of hatred for Revolutions, it's a terrible place to visit for a potential matrix fan...i believe it doesnt deserve the linkage [of course that's just my opinion....]

Once again, awesome job! Keep up the good work, and i hope that your site continues to evolve

Post by Guest »

Wow! You think the site is anit-Revolutions? :shock:

While it may get off topic once-in-awhile (my posts as well as others) I have to say that in the few months that I have been watching and responding to it I really and truly have not come across any overall "diss-ing" of the movies. Perhaps you can direct me to a thread that moved that direction.

Post by Guest »

Maybe you were watching the site during a cyberworld Matrix-Explained bonding ritual.

:olympic: :D

Post by Guest »

I think you misunderstood me, I was referring to http://matrix-explained.com. The front page of that site is just full of hate for revolutions, it's sickening. I thought that what they posted on the front page did not treat that movie fairly, judging the film's lack of answers as a problem. I think that Revolutions was meant to be treated like Reloaded, in that the viewer has to come up with his own answers. Granted, it's not an approach everyone will like, but the last two films have pretty much established that this is the style in which these films were meant to be made.

Post by Guest »

Misunderstood you - yeah I tend to do that alot! :D

Now that I have gone back to the first page, I can see why you might form that opionion.

To borrow an old aphorism - you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Once past the webmaster's obvious disappointment lies a many-voiced pro-science (pro-Matrix) collective.

:smilecolros:
Trinityisdabest
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Trinityisdabest »

i like that site ok, just too many threads, and a lot of ppl there seem a little stupid ie seraph and merovingian possibly being a previous one. that couldn't be possible for a couple of reasons to me, and i don't believe any of that stuff on M w/i a M

Post by Guest »

Not everyone will actually dig through matrix-explained.com. I'm almost 100% positive that many who go to that site see the front page and immediately lose interest in even thinking about the ideas presented in the matrix trilogy. And that's too bad, because some of the fan theories on the trilogy are amazing....