Let the people decide!!

If you have any new ideas for the site or its forums, enter them in here. New thoughts are always welcome to further our being at one with the Matrix...
OneSec
Commander
Commander

Let the people decide!!

Post by OneSec »

I know this is going to sound quite controversial, but I'll say it anyway:

How about a dedicated page were members and guests alike can post short stories, their own personal versions of what happens after Revolutions. Or a story that runs paralell to the story already told.

Or just a made up story where people can express their love and beliefs of the Matrix phenomenon. Maybe there are budding authors out there who feel that they have a story based on the Matrix experience, that they'd like to share.

I don't know how this would fair with copyright laws but I think it would be interesting to see what comes of people being allowed to express their beliefs in words. It could make some interesting reading!!
Darius Foxx
The Keymaker
The Keymaker

Post by Darius Foxx »

someone could seriously jack your ideas though
Know Thyself
Trinityisdabest
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Trinityisdabest »

they could put a short disclaimer b4 every story or whatever like they do in fan fiction
Ghost
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Ghost »

quite interesting idea but i dont think many people would write very large stories. It would still be interesting to find out what people put though. :)
"Les Chercheurs" has been created and it is my crew. For anyone who is interested on joining "Les Chercheurs" please PM me or email me. Also you can find more information on the crews homepage http://leschercheurs.bravehost.com
Trinity16
Trinity
Trinity

Post by Trinity16 »

Whoa! I love that idea, I like to wrote storyes conected to the Matrix:D , but I will have to translate em' into english?! God, I'ts gonnabe a long and hard work! :(
Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold
Why do we dream when I thought mean nothing
And when will we learn to control.
Ghost
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Ghost »

Dont you speak english then? Well you can just write it then use google translator! People could send it things like alternate realitys. Stories running alongside the trilogy. And prolouges and stories about what happenes after the trilogy. It should be cool! 8)
"Les Chercheurs" has been created and it is my crew. For anyone who is interested on joining "Les Chercheurs" please PM me or email me. Also you can find more information on the crews homepage http://leschercheurs.bravehost.com
Trinity16
Trinity
Trinity

Post by Trinity16 »

Thank you ghost, but english isn't the language I usualy speak. I'm instead speaking estonian, it has grammar, that is like two thousen times harder than the english grammar! :D Thanks for that google idea, but I like transleating and in that case I know that the main thought isn't lost!
Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold
Why do we dream when I thought mean nothing
And when will we learn to control.
Ghost
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Ghost »

Yeah i guess so. And google is kinda crap too it doesnt translate it very good. If you say "I like cheese" it translates it as "likes cheese you" or something. I dont recomend the google idea actually.
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

i suggest googling it, then getting and english professer or sumthing to proof read it and check your meanings..
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~
Trinityisdabest
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Trinityisdabest »

google's suggestions are too broad, a lot of them are just something that had one of the words in the desciption and not actually soemthing related to it
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

Again, lets keep on track here.
Dean Woodley - www.woodleynet.com - http://deanwoodley.blogspot.com - Mac OS X user, ignore my avatar