Newsletter?

If you have any new ideas for the site or its forums, enter them in here. New thoughts are always welcome to further our being at one with the Matrix...
OneSec
Commander
Commander

Newsletter?

Post by OneSec »

How about a monthly newsletter posted to all members?

I know this could be quite time consuming, and there is the possibilty of subjects being on the thin-side. But I believe that this could be overcome if the developers of this site let each member take it in turns to write the monthly newsletter.

Obviousley the newsletter would have to be approved by the developers before being posted. And the newsletter would have to be in some way related to the Matrix experience, whether it be views on the movie trilogy, The Animatrix, Enter the Matrix or the religious, phillosophical and mythological aspects.

I understand that the majority of these subjects are in fact published within the forums, but a newsletter would give a deeper insight into one particular persons views on everything 'Matrix'.
Neo
The One
The One

Post by Neo »

OneSec, that is an excellent idea. I have been away from the forums for some time now, but that is not to say I have been inactive with X-matrix.net. There are exciting times ahead, especially with the onset of MxO in the near future. I have been working on some new material for the main part of the site, and I will certainly take on board your idea for a newsletter - this is certainly a good idea.

Stay unplugged man.
Neo X 8)
Dodge this!

:2gunfire: :robot:
Ghost
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Ghost »

yeah this is a great idea. i would definatley sign up for the newsletter if Neo started making them. Good thinking :P maybe a monthly newsletter. I think a weekly one would be a little too much. :wink:
"Les Chercheurs" has been created and it is my crew. For anyone who is interested on joining "Les Chercheurs" please PM me or email me. Also you can find more information on the crews homepage http://leschercheurs.bravehost.com
Trinity16
Trinity
Trinity

Post by Trinity16 »

:D NEO could be a genius! I will sing up for that too. I love to share my thoughts with persons. (That's why I spend so much time in forums! :wink: )
Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold
Why do we dream when I thought mean nothing
And when will we learn to control.
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

i'd love a newsletter, and we could also have a mini one for private messages...
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~