Moderators

If you have any new ideas for the site or its forums, enter them in here. New thoughts are always welcome to further our being at one with the Matrix...
Ghost
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Moderators

Post by Ghost »

could the Administrator choose some of his trusted registered users and make them moderators for the forums. eg, make them able to ban people not doing what there supposed to do. Like sending in posts about shagging men which I have seen twice already. It would be a good idea because it would keep the forums clean.
"Les Chercheurs" has been created and it is my crew. For anyone who is interested on joining "Les Chercheurs" please PM me or email me. Also you can find more information on the crews homepage http://leschercheurs.bravehost.com
Trinity16
Trinity
Trinity

Post by Trinity16 »

There are some A****** on online, but a lot of nice people too, hwo will like to ban them' out! Pleas someone send a banner to the sick persons?!
Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold
Why do we dream when I thought mean nothing
And when will we learn to control.
Ghost
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Ghost »

Yeah their are some people like that. I saw a post that was just full of bad things about the matrix. And stuff about sh****g men and stuff. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED!!!
"Les Chercheurs" has been created and it is my crew. For anyone who is interested on joining "Les Chercheurs" please PM me or email me. Also you can find more information on the crews homepage http://leschercheurs.bravehost.com
Trinity16
Trinity
Trinity

Post by Trinity16 »

sick persons. No coments. :x
Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold
Why do we dream when I thought mean nothing
And when will we learn to control.
Trinityisdabest
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Trinityisdabest »

i know!! i can't stand that! on another forum i go to, the moderators are the administrators, which is kinda stupid cuz they can't get on that much cuz they're still in college...Oh well, it's still a great site. What they did is they put up a thread called "forum rules and regulations" which told ppl not to do certain things.
gamer9190
Ghost
Ghost
Location: Sitting at my computer desk, night after night, looking for him.....

Post by gamer9190 »

I agree. I think mods would make this forum run much more smoothly, and keep topics on topic.
"Do you think that's air you're breathing? Hm?"

I have a forum called general insanity. bottom of the page. open to the public. Just to chat. Follow my rules, or i will ban you from it, if i can do that. If not, i'll just delete your posts.
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

I've seen a lot less trash on this forum than any other that I've been on, but I agree. The only time I've been mean to someone is when we were talking about our opinions on if The matrix actually was true, and this guy posted a completely rude thing about how stupid we were. That we were Motherf**kers and a**holes. Then he posted a link to some completely pointless site about badgers. I've also seen the stuff that was mentioned above.
Dean Woodley - www.woodleynet.com - http://deanwoodley.blogspot.com - Mac OS X user, ignore my avatar
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

ummm... badgers? what is this guy on?

personally, my friends think i'm weird cause i almost always drive a conversation towards how the matrix could be in relvance to that topic...

am i obsessed? maybe... :?

anyway... that guy is crazy, moderators should be allowed, but they should have a certain status or sumthing, cause most mods on other forums are crazy, power hungry people that block you if you call them "poor" and not as in the opposite to rich, but as in pityable... (if it's even a word... lol)
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~
Neo
The One
The One

Post by Neo »

There are forum rules and guidelines - this has now been made Sticky in the 'Matrix Trilogy' forum.

I understand your concerns about some of the off-topic and vulgar posts on this board. Being both administrator and moderator of the board, I try to eradicate them as I see them and ban the IPs of the posters, but if you find anything you don't like or which contravenes the rules/guidelines, please PM me, I will be able to respond very quickly.

Entrusted members of the board will possibly be considered to become moderators in the near future, this really depends on how bad the situation gets - at the moment I feel it is fairly under control, especially if members PM me about bad posts.

But there are always glitches in the Matrix and Agents are always around - this is just something we have to fight together.

We will always prevail...

Neo

PS: The 'badger' guy's post was edited and his IP banned a few days ago.
Dodge this!

:2gunfire: :robot:
Ghost
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Ghost »

Cheers for banning that guy Neo. And its true that the situation is under control just know. There arent many posts like that. I havent seen any in a long time.
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

Thanks Neo, for banning him. I agree Ghost, there have not been many off topic/vulgar posts lately. And the moderators and administrators have done a great job at keeping this forum nice and clean. Thank you!!! :D
Dean Woodley - www.woodleynet.com - http://deanwoodley.blogspot.com - Mac OS X user, ignore my avatar
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Although, badgers are pretty interesting, relate THAT to the matrix, Trix. No seriously, I would like to know what badgers have to do with the matrix. That would be cool. And for the record, everyone makes fun of me, wether i am wierd or not. I am ridiculed in my class for liking the matrix, and Insane clown Posse.
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.