Have Your Very Own Forum!

If you have any new ideas for the site or its forums, enter them in here. New thoughts are always welcome to further our being at one with the Matrix...
Neo
The One
The One

Post by Neo »

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Yes, the rule is late, but it was overlooked when the members' forums were incepted. So it is being imposed now to prevent further unwanted deviation from the core forums.

'Les Chercheurs' is serving the same purpose as the MxO Alliance Usergroup and MxO Collaboration forum. There are several possibilities here. Combine the two efforts to create either a single ship or the first two or more ships of an entire fleet. You can discuss this with me by PM if you wish. MxO Alliance is the forefront of this effort on X-matrix.net, but I would not wish your effort with 'Les Chercheurs' to be wasted.

The purpose of 'Freedom Fighters' forum is fair enough in the way you described it. I will edit its description to reflect that.

As 'The Ones' forum has just started and with the advent of this rule, and also based on other board members' comments about this forum, I will remove this forum. The current single topic does not discuss anything worthwhile putting in another forum and would even be pointless in the Recycling Centre, so I hope you understand woodley why this has had to be removed. It was never my intention in the beginning to allow more than one forum per member anyway, so please do not feel hard done by.

I am going to leave 'Star Gazers' alone as it concentrates on one particular aspect of philosophy - that the universe is a hologram.

For 'Truth Seekers', this imitates the 'Philosophy, Religion & Mythology' forum somewhat, so this will be given a new description to concentrate on something it already covered anyway: the belief that we are in a Matrix, related to but not the same as the 'Star Gazers' forum.

PMs to the appropriate moderators will be sent forthwith.

Neo
Dodge this!

:2gunfire: :robot:
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

New forum idea (I'm not sure if it is kinda like Rabbit Hole. It all depends on Neo's take on it.)

Its kind of a bad idea, but here goes:

Name: Someone, help me out here, I con't really think of a name.
Description: Having troubles with life? Does your computer always crash? Well, mabye we can help in here!
I want it to be public, and I want to moderate it. Thats all, thanks!
Dean Woodley - www.woodleynet.com - http://deanwoodley.blogspot.com - Mac OS X user, ignore my avatar
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask for a forum but here goes:

Forum name: Machines Forum
Description: The forum for fellow Machinists to converse, make plans, etc.
Permissions: Private [hidden] you have to be accepted into the usergroup to join, blah, blah, blah....
Mods: Woodley

That's all.
Dean Woodley - www.woodleynet.com - http://deanwoodley.blogspot.com - Mac OS X user, ignore my avatar