Don't write pointless short posts

If you have any new ideas for the site or its forums, enter them in here. New thoughts are always welcome to further our being at one with the Matrix...
Neo
The One
The One

Don't write pointless short posts

Post by Neo »

There seems to be an increasing number of very short posts on the board that are quite pointless and I'm beginning to suspect that it's in an attempt to be amongst the top number of posters on the board.

This dilutes the quality of the board when members post such things as "hmm... that's true" and "I agree! LOL" and other pointless rubbish.

These posts are ok if followed up with a little more feedback on the topic. It is not valuable to readers of the board or to the poster of the message you are replying to just to see that you agree or don't agree. Say why you agree or don't agree. If you simply want to let the poster know that you agree with their post, send them a PM, saying that you agree publicly isn't going to sway others into agreeing also, people will have their own opinion.

The board maintains its quality by having good solid informative posts. The best reads tend to be those with a couple of concise and relevant paragraphs - they provide a good deep read to those interested in the subject matter.

All pointless posts will be removed in the future or, if lucky, will end up in the Recycling Centre.

And don't anyone dare reply to this with "I agree" or I'll set the sentinels on you!
Last edited by Neo on Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dodge this!

:2gunfire: :robot:
Ghost
Smith Clone
Smith Clone

Post by Ghost »

Neo. I have to say I am mostly to blame here. And I am very sorry. I think I have to stop posting less because the most of my posts are pointless. I just want to say sorry. :(
"Les Chercheurs" has been created and it is my crew. For anyone who is interested on joining "Les Chercheurs" please PM me or email me. Also you can find more information on the crews homepage http://leschercheurs.bravehost.com