Universal Moderators

If you have any new ideas for the site or its forums, enter them in here. New thoughts are always welcome to further our being at one with the Matrix...
Agent Drake
Zion Inhabitant
Zion Inhabitant

Universal Moderators

Post by Agent Drake »

I think the moderators of this site should be moderators of all forums, not just one. I know I have a lot of suggestions for a newcomer, but I just like to speak my mind :) If the moderators have earned you trust, then they should be universal moderators, because if they notice something in a forum that they don't moderate, they can be able to fix it without a hassle.

Drake
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

dont mean to be picky (or if i do its only a little) but wouldn't they be multiverse moderators, they are only moderators on this "verse" so too speak, if you are putting it in terms of verses.too be on all fourms they would have to be multiverse moderators which souds cooler 8)
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

This idea came up a few times a few months ago, and Neo (site admin) determined that he can handle moderating the main forums himself. And the moderators of the other boards are moderators of those forums because they participated in Neo's, "Create your own forum," announcement. So they didn't exactly get their through trust (though both the moderators of those boards are highly respected and trusted members of the board ;))
Dean Woodley - www.woodleynet.com - http://deanwoodley.blogspot.com - Mac OS X user, ignore my avatar