The Matrix All-Nighter (UK)

If you have any new ideas for the site or its forums, enter them in here. New thoughts are always welcome to further our being at one with the Matrix...
Neo
The One
The One

The Matrix All-Nighter (UK)

Post by Neo »

For the first time ever in the UK, and exclusively at SCI-FI-LONDON, the entire Matrix Trilogy is being screened, back-to-back, with its animated prequel Animatrix.

For more info, see the News item available from the main page of X-matrix.net: http://www.x-matrix.net/cgi-bin/CGInews ... ?record=10
Or the SCI-FI-LONDON page: http://www.sci-fi-london.com/2005web/ma ... ighter.htm

I would also like to use this opportunity to make this event a meet-up for some of our discussion board UK members - and even non-UK if you're able to come to the UK! I think it would be great for me to finally meet the people who help make this site what it is, and an opportunity for you to meet Neo, as in the One who put this whole site together, and the author of the theories popularly renowned on the Internet as some of the most hermeneutic explanations of the Matrix Trilogy - not least The Final Matrix Exegesis, written subsequent to the Trilogy conclusion.
Last edited by Neo on Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dodge this!

:2gunfire: :robot:
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

If only my ability to come did not rely on my parents.. and the fact I'm in Canada..
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~
woodley
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Post by woodley »

I'm in the UK. Where is it and when is it?

I'd like to meet some of you guys.
Dean Woodley - www.woodleynet.com - http://deanwoodley.blogspot.com - Mac OS X user, ignore my avatar
Apollo
Seraph
Seraph

Post by Apollo »

Soho , London in Febuary sometime it has all the details at the bottom of the link Neo gave us, hmmm tea and coffee :D
Neo
The One
The One

Post by Neo »

The Matrix all-nighter is tonight. I will be there (I'm on the guestlist), but if members of X-matrix.net are going to be there, we need some way to rendezvous. Here is the way I propose. If you have a mobile phone with Bluetooth, search for me. I am 'Neo X' on Bluetooth. And send me a contact containing your whereabouts (like "In front of Red Bull stand" or "Next to Delegate Desk" or "Coming out of bogs").

And you can put your Bluetooth name in this topic and I'll look for you on my phone too.

If you haven't got Bluetooth, you'll just have to try and recognise me. I'm going to wearing all black (trousers and long sleeved roll-neck), and have black hair. Believe it or not, I look a little like Keanu himself, some say anyway.

Hope to catch you tonight!
Dodge this!

:2gunfire: :robot:
Trix
Niobe
Niobe

Post by Trix »

Aww how I wish I could be there... :(

Not that I would be able to come, anyways, I have a cold and would be sneezing through the whole thing. Hopefully they will have something similar to it in Canada.. and won't you all fly over and meet me if it does?
In the eyes of a dream, I'll always be watching you

~Trix~
Trug
The Blue Pill
The Blue Pill

Post by Trug »

Definately. I wish I could have been there, I would have liked to meet you guys.
In the shadow of a memory, life becomes legend.
Existence goes on, but the myth will never end.
Passing down the story to the next of kin.
I'm kept here in the darkness, where I have always been.